Search This thread

PavloAsto

Aug 25, 2014
Stettin
I have one app in two options:
- FREE
- PRO

Pro is, of course, to buying.

And I can tell you that there is still ability to earn money by paid apps.
It depends, of course, on application.

But for me, google ads generate little money, and there is unprofitable.

EOA_DEV

Sep 23, 2014
I use admob banner ads but the profit is really low
In the end of the day, to really make money you have to create something that users really want and not something to just get money

juanasteves

Sep 27, 2014
I have developed my own Android App and used Admob for its affliated marketing. Guys, it is really worth to download this app as it has perked me a lot of visitors and amazing responses. The bottom line is that it is really a must download app.

tnfsmith

Jul 9, 2010
LongXuyen
lequocthai.com
yes i think the best way in android to make $ is to offer your app as free and have IAPs, or a premium full version(but that opens to pirated sideloads, heck ive seen mods of the IAPs in full sheesh)
gameloft and EA have moved to this model, Zynga made it very popular, just look at a hypothetical scenario

1,000 downloads.
1 dude spends $900 on IAPs
10 dudes $50 max
50 $20-50
70 $5-20
the 870 rest less than $5 or play for free and grind through but you made a good RIO on just one user, Ive seen people spend a sh*tton of $$ on freetoplay games, look at the high earners on the play store, most are *free* but have IAPs.
Can you explain about 1.000 download....$5-20 more detail?
thanks

Sent from Tapatalk MZ601 - TeamEOS 4.4.4 Kitkat nightlies

djvita

Sep 9, 2013
Guadalajara
It's just an example.... with in app purchase you open up the market to people to spend on bonuses offered by your app.
Most people will ignore or spend once. But there are people who will spend a lot of money.
Back five years ago I played mafia wars a lot was in a clan where we would go against other teams and I participated in the zynga forums a lot I was a power player in the top 20% with three alt accounts etc. Thing is some team members spent thousands of dollars in stat points
The strongest player of all had spent around $100,000 usd he had direct wire transfers to zynga.
My clan leader usually spent around $500 a month making his character stronger. They basically financed the project.
Tldr pareto principles, 20% will finance your app/game 80% will not pay or give out little $

Sent from my RAZR HD using XDA mobile app

Reactions: tnfsmith

myth007_03

Dec 4, 2014
We can make money using Ads, Selling apps and In-app purchases. Apps which are free get money using Ads, Users look ads while using them and if they click, i get paid.

thebizon

May 9, 2015
That highly depends on the type of app. Some apps which are often opened may get profit of banners, some apps are best to be sold/contain in-app purchases
My main project uses RevMob+paid unlocks

MonaSpencer

Mar 12, 2014
I like trailer app, but I wish it had a bonus of daily access like most paid applications. It takes about a week, if you earn up to $ 10 Gympact surprising if you work consistently and can afford to pay for its use. In general; Selling your hobbies, or find a second job. Buy and rent property, if possible

Goshaka

Apr 2, 2016
People, did Adbuddiz "$10 CPM with their full screen static and video ads" is real or it's just a salesman trick?

RaviMakhija

Feb 29, 2020
Rajkot
Make money through apps

Follow these tips and bring a storm of money from your app
1. Advertisements:
2. Premium Model:
3. Paid features in your app:
4. Restrict users with several searches per day:
5. Payment for a private chat:
6. Pay for a message directly without a match:
7. Affiliate marketing:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    app add is so annoying :angel:
    I'm using in-app purchases in a live wallpaper app, so users can buy more themes. Been doing around $2 per day on average, since it was released (around 1 month ago). Not running to the Ferrari dealer yet...
    Could you post the results of the survay?
    yes i agree

I'm using in-app purchases in a live wallpaper app, so users can buy more themes. Been doing around $2 per day on average, since it was released (around 1 month ago). Not running to the Ferrari dealer yet...

yes i think the best way in android to make $ is to offer your app as free and have IAPs, or a premium full version(but that opens to pirated sideloads, heck ive seen mods of the IAPs in full sheesh)
    gameloft and EA have moved to this model, Zynga made it very popular, just look at a hypothetical scenario

1,000 downloads.
    1 dude spends $900 on IAPs
    10 dudes $50 max
    50 $20-50
    70 $5-20
    the 870 rest less than $5 or play for free and grind through but you made a good RIO on just one user, Ive seen people spend a sh*tton of $$ on freetoplay games, look at the high earners on the play store, most are *free* but have IAPs.
    It's just an example.... with in app purchase you open up the market to people to spend on bonuses offered by your app.
    Most people will ignore or spend once. But there are people who will spend a lot of money.
    Back five years ago I played mafia wars a lot was in a clan where we would go against other teams and I participated in the zynga forums a lot I was a power player in the top 20% with three alt accounts etc. Thing is some team members spent thousands of dollars in stat points
    The strongest player of all had spent around $100,000 usd he had direct wire transfers to zynga.
    My clan leader usually spent around $500 a month making his character stronger. They basically financed the project.
    Tldr pareto principles, 20% will finance your app/game 80% will not pay or give out little $

Sent from my RAZR HD using XDA mobile app