FORUMS

Droid Turbo Lollipop OTA, 2015 Moto G Leaked – XDA TV

Android Lollipop for the Droid Turbo has been released. That and much more … more

EVLeaks Shows Off Possible BlackBerry Android Phone

It wasn’t too long ago that we received reports of BlackBerry planning to use … more

Mysterious GG1 Google Device Stops by FCC. Glass v2?

As the year progresses, we draw further away from Google’s annual I/O … more

Material and Material Dark Hit Samsung’s Theme Store

The latest version of Touchwiz, launched alongside the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, … more

Lenovo s720i bootloop after flashing new rom

102 posts
Thanks Meter: 4
 
By FireEye, Senior Member on 10th June 2014, 01:23 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I tried to change my friend's rom on his lenovo s720i.
After rooting and flashing new rom via the CWM the phone entered into a bootloop.
I cant access the CWM anymore (dont know how to enter there without booting) and i dont know what can i do.

Anyone can help me? Maybe explain me how to flash new rom without recovery or available boot?

Thank you.
 
 
10th June 2014, 02:14 PM |#2  
axltbc's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Aizawl
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireEye

I tried to change my friend's rom on his lenovo s720i.
After rooting and flashing new rom via the CWM the phone entered into a bootloop.
I cant access the CWM anymore (dont know how to enter there without booting) and i dont know what can i do.

Anyone can help me? Maybe explain me how to flash new rom without recovery or available boot?

Thank you.

your phone is brick. did you pull out battery and try again? if not flash with stock rom
10th June 2014, 02:37 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireEye

I tried to change my friend's rom on his lenovo s720i.
After rooting and flashing new rom via the CWM the phone entered into a bootloop.
I cant access the CWM anymore (dont know how to enter there without booting) and i dont know what can i do.

Anyone can help me? Maybe explain me how to flash new rom without recovery or available boot?

Thank you.

Try Flashing the stock rom!!

This link Might Help

http://www.needrom.com/mobile/lenovo-s720/
10th June 2014, 02:57 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by axltbc

your phone is brick. did you pull out battery and try again? if not flash with stock rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushkardua

Try Flashing the stock rom!!

This link Might Help

http://www.needrom.com/mobile/lenovo-s720/

can it be a brick if the phone is loading the lenovo logo only? from my experience with other phones that's an unseccessful flash.
any way i tried the link you gave me but the english there is not very understandable.

i triend it and when i press firmware -> upgrade i got a popup massage that says: "please make sure all images are checked to be downloaded for "firmware Upgrade"!"

but... i did checked the recovery :/
---------------------
edit:

ok i did so:
1. turned the phone to meta mode.
2. connected to USB.
3. pressed download on the flash tool.
4. after the process i got that error:


anyone?
Last edited by FireEye; 10th June 2014 at 03:09 PM.
11th June 2014, 07:55 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Up.
Anyone?
14th June 2014, 12:37 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Help please...
6th December 2014, 10:01 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireEye

Help please...

same problem buddy!!!
up
up
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes