Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM] [4.4.4] AOKP :: kitkat :: Xperia Mini / Mini Pro / Active / Live with Walkman

OP AOKP_ROM

13th September 2014, 02:04 AM   |  #71  
Thanks Meter: 3

83 posts
Guys, I just installed it on a Sk17i (mango) and I got no WIFI, it doesn't turn on, I downloaded the latest nightly.

I downloaded and installed build 2014-07-31 and it won't boot, got on reboot loop and CWM won't come up anymore.

I'm holding volume down or up and power and it's not entering in CWM or fastboot anymore, what can I do?
Last edited by theplagueisback; 13th September 2014 at 02:08 AM.
13th September 2014, 06:46 PM   |  #72  
Thanks Meter: 3

83 posts
Only build from June worked 100% for me on Mango, other had no WiFi or wouldn't install any APK.
15th September 2014, 05:37 PM   |  #73  
Thanks Meter: 5

160 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeioannina

AOKP hardware repos are tracked from CM directly, stability should be pretty much the same.
We use the same kernel sources here, meaning there is no need to repartition....

Hi, I'm slightly confused about the commonalities with CM. The link to the installation guide is for LegacyXperia, which references CM, so I'm assuming it's the same - i.e. No ANT+, FM Radio, HDMI, - can anyone confirm its the same for AOKP?

The CM "what's not working/not working" list doesn't mention pressure sensor/barometer support for Active/ST17i. Does anyone know if AOKP has this working? Thanks
16th September 2014, 12:10 AM   |  #74  
Recognized Developer
Flag Ioannina
Thanks Meter: 21,487

1,532 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kc1

Hi, I'm slightly confused about the commonalities with CM. The link to the installation guide is for LegacyXperia, which references CM, so I'm assuming it's the same - i.e. No ANT+, FM Radio, HDMI, - can anyone confirm its the same for AOKP?

The CM "what's not working/not working" list doesn't mention pressure sensor/barometer support for Active/ST17i. Does anyone know if AOKP has this working? Thanks

The working/not working list is the same between all 4.4 ROMs - you are right, that means ANT+, FM & HDMI aren't working.
Pressure sensor/barometer is not listed because nobody has tested it so far to report if it's working and I don't have that device to test myself. Kernel & userspace support for bma180 sensor is present so it should be working. If you test it please report back if it works.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mikeioannina For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th September 2014, 05:10 AM   |  #75  
Thanks Meter: 229

373 posts
Is there a way to know when a new version is released? And may be with changelog? I know there is changelog in OP but thats too detail (with all commits) plus includes newer changes as well. (which may not be there in latest release)

So I would like to know till what point changes are included in the released version. A summary would be highly appreciated.
Last edited by amishxda; 16th September 2014 at 05:14 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to amishxda For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th September 2014, 05:23 PM   |  #76  

160 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeioannina

The working/not working list is the same between all 4.4 ROMs - you are right, that means ANT+, FM & HDMI aren't working.

Thanks for the explanation - what's the last generation that they do work with 4.3?
28th September 2014, 04:01 PM   |  #77  
Flag Padang
Thanks Meter: 41

249 posts
More
Problem parsing package
How to fix problem parsing the package when installing app on file manager ???
it's annoying , i can't instal any app on my phone ...

i'm on build 2014-09-21
device LWW
The Following User Says Thank You to wawan20 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th October 2014, 06:45 PM   |  #78  

84 posts
More
No GPS on Satsuma
Hi
I have XPERIA Active
The ROM is wonderful, but location services, are not working. Any fix for this problem?!
The Following User Says Thank You to xxTTcc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th December 2014, 10:09 AM   |  #79  
Thanks Meter: 0

19 posts
More
Good ROM
Hi,
I Installed the june release nightly ROM on my LWW. Good ROM working like MIKE's another ROM(LX).
But, surprised that, no default music player is available in fresh install. Suggest me good, free music player.
6th December 2014, 03:16 PM   |  #80  
Flag indore

53 posts
More
LWW
how was the battery backup of this rom ??? on coconut {LWW}a

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread