Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][TW4.4]*eZKAT*| Official | 240dpi | N3/S5 Features | Status Bar Mods| 5-27-14

OP eZdubzitmk4

Announcement from eZdubzitmk4: eZKAT v2.5 COMING SOON!!
1st December 2014, 09:34 PM   |  #2761  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 216

650 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetrixNoob

I am using T889 (T mobiles) note 2. I was previously on 4.3 stock rom and wanted to upgrade to 4.4 and saw this thread and went on to try it.
The rom flashed with no issues, I flashed the baseband for t mobile and got the signals but the wifi and bluetooth are not turning on. I then tried to flash Dr.Ketans patch but the problem still exist. I didnt flash the super user so i thought may be thats the problem so i went on and flashed Su and again flashed the wifi patch but the problem was still there. I tried to go back to stock using odine but found out that i cant really downgrade ( due to something called locked bootloader or something i dont really understand ). I reflashed the eZKAT rom and now stuck with the same problem. The root also doesnt seem to work. superuser is crashing everytime i try to open it.

Kindly senior developer help me out.
p.s: sorry for my spellings i am kinda freaked out right now.

Flash the Agni kernel to fix your issues. Link is in my sig.
The Following User Says Thank You to just_visiting For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st December 2014, 09:41 PM   |  #2762  
Thanks Meter: 7

48 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by just_visiting

Flash the Agni kernel to fix your issues. Link is in my sig.

Thanks for quick help. I tried the exact same version but using CWM. still the wifi issue prevails. should i try using TWRP if it makes any difference?
1st December 2014, 09:48 PM   |  #2763  
Flag Vancouver

650 posts
More
Quote:

Thanks for quick help. I tried the exact same version but using CWM. still the wifi issue prevails. should i try using TWRP if it makes any difference?

No difference. What you can do is go to SamMobile and odin the stock firmware. Re-root it after and flash Ez again. That should fix everything.
The Following User Says Thank You to just_visiting For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st December 2014, 09:52 PM   |  #2764  

48 posts
Quote:

No difference. What you can do is go to SamMobile and odin the stock firmware. Re-root it after and flash Ez again. That should fix everything.

I tried that but after flashing the stock 4.3 firmware the mobile just stuck on T-mobiles logo. The flashing completes flawlessly though. I searched the net and what i understand is that you cant downgrade from 4.4 to 4.3. dont know if its the case or not.
1st December 2014, 09:59 PM   |  #2765  
Flag Vancouver

650 posts
More
Quote:

Quote:

I tried that but after flashing the stock 4.3 firmware the mobile just stuck on T-mobiles logo. The flashing completes flawlessly though. I searched the net and what i understand is that you cant downgrade from 4.4 to 4.3. dont know if its the case or not.

Can you not odin a Canadian 4.4.2 firmware? You'll get no cell signal because of the incorrect radio. Re-root, install recovery, flash EzRom, flash correct radio, and flash SU.
1st December 2014, 10:11 PM   |  #2766  

48 posts
Quote:

Can you not odin a Canadian 4.4.2 firmware? You'll get no cell signal because of the incorrect radio. Re-root, install recovery, flash EzRom, flash correct radio, and flash SU.

Thanks man Thats seems like something i can try. What did i do wrong before? Is it because my stock rom was not rooted before flashing e
1st December 2014, 10:19 PM   |  #2767  
Flag Vancouver

650 posts
More
Quote:

Thanks man Thats seems like something i can try. What did i do wrong before? Is it because my stock rom was not rooted before flashing e

Not sure bro.. Maybe the bootloader was incorrect? I did run this particular rom on a 4.3 bootloader before and had no problems.
1st December 2014, 10:24 PM   |  #2768  

48 posts
let me give it a try and i will post my results here tomorrow. Going to sleep now its 2 am here in my place. have an office early morning.
7th December 2014, 01:05 AM   |  #2769  
Thanks Meter: 2

12 posts
More
Is there an ETA for 2.5 yet? I want to change ROMs but if this will be udated soon there's no point in installing this version.
The Following User Says Thank You to Freshenstein For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th December 2014, 03:36 AM   |  #2770  
Flag Red Bluff, CA
Thanks Meter: 52

142 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshenstein

Is there an ETA for 2.5 yet? I want to change ROMs but if this will be udated soon there's no point in installing this version.

No ETAs ez will update as soon as he has time.

The Following User Says Thank You to Jonny Wad For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread