[Q] SIM unlock Sprint Galaxy S4 [SPH-720t]

OP obie992

5th December 2014, 09:18 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 1

117 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by projectexonaut

Just an fyi there is an unlock method now but you need to be able to downgrade your Baseband on your phone to MK5. and yes i know this is and oldish thread

If my sim is unlocked can I connect the sprint phone to boost?
6th December 2014, 12:39 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

28 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by i7vSa7vi7y

Hi! Any progress on unlocking sprint to use boost? Because I am trying to do the same thing.
6th December 2014, 03:57 AM   |  #13  
Flag Southern California
Thanks Meter: 2,742

8,465 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXNahNahXx

Hi! Any progress on unlocking sprint to use boost? Because I am trying to do the same thing.

Isn't boost CDMA and not GSM like metro or Cricket. If so you have to flash the phone to boost.
6th December 2014, 06:02 AM   |  #14  

30 posts
Quote:

Quote:

you should just be able to flash over you dont need sim unlock for boost. there are already settings for going to boost on stock for sph-l720t
6th December 2014, 06:28 AM   |  #15  

117 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:

you should just be able to flash over you dont need sim unlock for boost. there are already settings for going to boost on stock for sph-l720t

I have SPH-L720 on Negalite ROM. How can I flash that to boost? Please let me know
6th December 2014, 06:55 AM   |  #16  

30 posts
Quote:

I have SPH-L720 on Negalite ROM. How can I flash that to boost? Please let me know

i've never flashed a phone so i dont know if i can help you with that i'm sorry but you should look around on xda for flashing tools for your device
6th December 2014, 08:15 AM   |  #17  

117 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:

i've never flashed a phone so i dont know if i can help you with that i'm sorry but you should look around on xda for flashing tools for your device

If anyone can give me any information or point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. I'm getting my S4 LCD screen replacement in 5 days and I need to flash it to Boost Mobile.
6th December 2014, 04:01 PM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 0

28 posts
Quote:

If anyone can give me any information or point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. I'm getting my S4 LCD screen replacement in 5 days and I need to flash it to Boost Mobile.

have u received anymore info on this or found anything on ur own? because i need to do the same thing
7th December 2014, 11:03 AM   |  #19  

117 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:

have u received anymore info on this or found anything on ur own? because i need to do the same thing

The only thing I have found is you can do it yourself by purchasing CMDA workshop which is $100 or you can have someone else flash it to Boost from ebay for $50 to $60. Some people have you mail your phone and others will flash it remotely via teamviewer. Best thing to do is get your device on a stock rooted ROM. Get it flashed to Boost and then install a custom ROM if you wish. I am personally going to get it flashed remotely after I repair my cracked LCD screen on my S4 and after I get it on a stock rooted ROM. Hope this helps.
Just search ebay for flash to boost
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...boost&_sacat=0

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy s4, sim unlock, sph-l720t, sprint
Previous Thread Next Thread