Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[Discontinued][ROM][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11 with CAF 3.4.0 kernel [November 25, 2014]

OP Sultanxda

7th December 2014, 08:01 AM   |  #801  
Thanks Meter: 4

30 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jelofreaks

i also use 3.4 kernel but the battery drop issue kills me. if you find a way to fix this battery drop, give a an update sir. i would be gladly thankful.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Xe with cm11 rom and CAF Kernel

Hmm on the 11/25 build I also experience weird battery drops. Also the battery life in general seemed to last longer on the build before, second last. Maybe I switch back to that one.
7th December 2014, 08:30 AM   |  #802  
Flag Las Piņas City
Thanks Meter: 2

20 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostogne

Hmm on the 11/25 build I also experience weird battery drops. Also the battery life in general seemed to last longer on the build before, second last. Maybe I switch back to that one.

what build you don't experience battery drop? and also what is the other issues on that build? maybe i'll downgrade to old build if battery drop issue will fix that build.

7th December 2014, 09:50 AM   |  #803  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hey Sultan, I would like to improve your ROM by pointing out some mistakes/features missing. First, I came from ARHD, which had a very comfortable feature, the ad remover. If you could implement some kind in yours, that would be great. Also, for some reason my dolphin browser scrolls very laggy, but it is probably individual problem. The more important to talk about is: speaker. Back in ARHD I could boost my bass up to max without serious distortion, but in your ROM there is a new equalizer (with 6 band 16Hz being the lowest, weird...) and it does distort sound when I set 250 and 62 Hz bands to max (not to talk about bass booster). Personally I prefered the old eq system for both speaker and headphones. But there is something interesting stuff with the speaker as well. The ROM seems to think I am using 2.0 or 2.1 speakers, because after listening to some music, I realized it plays only either the left or right channel. Could you fix it? Apart from these drawbacks I'm really loving this ROM, and appreciate your work, Sultan!
Have a nice day!
7th December 2014, 11:23 AM   |  #804  
Thanks Meter: 8

25 posts
Quote:

i also use 3.4 kernel but the battery drop issue kills me. if you find a way to fix this battery drop, give a an update sir. i would be gladly thankful.

i have solved the biggest part of my battery drop by disabling sync. I just notice a slight but decent improvement of my battery life by dropping cpu voltages. Ill try calibrating my battery and post back my results.
7th December 2014, 08:41 PM   |  #805  
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Installed this ROM (kernel and gapps as well), but still no ZSL even on stock camera.
7th December 2014, 11:57 PM   |  #806  
Thanks Meter: 4

30 posts
Quote:

what build you don't experience battery drop? and also what is the other issues on that build? maybe i'll downgrade to old build if battery drop issue will fix that build.

There is only two builds in the download map, the one of 16 nov..
Installed it again, check tomorrow when fully charged.
8th December 2014, 01:48 AM   |  #807  
Flag Las Piņas City
Thanks Meter: 2

20 posts
More
the video recorder in camera i guess have high bit rate that a 2 minute video have a size of 208mb. i guess this one has fix don't you guys?

8th December 2014, 02:02 AM   |  #808  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 11,355

4,250 posts
Donate to Me
More
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we're moving back to the 3.0.16 kernel!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sultanxda For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread