Which ROM are you using?

194 posts
Thanks Meter: 35
By Avikar, Senior Member on 22nd May 2014, 08:57 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd September 2014, 02:17 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0
Originally Posted by spac3c4t512

I followed the first method in this thread. Hope it helps.

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

CM 10.2.1-captivatemtd

let me check that out..... thanks
30th November 2014, 01:43 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0
Originally Posted by Avikar

You do not have to rate/ appreciate/ criticize the ROM just post your current ROM.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

I am also using slimkat, after trying 5 or 6 other ones. It is definitely the fastest ROM I've used. It is also the most stable one for me.
30th November 2014, 05:28 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 425
CM 10.1.3 - using my Cappy for Sports tracking and music. I keep it as a backup phone to my SGS3, so there is no SIM installed atm. I normally keep it in airplane mode, battery life is great, GPS works well.

Considering going to CM10.2 and maybe on to a KK rom, will see.
1st December 2014, 08:02 AM |#14  
Flag Utah
Thanks Meter: 19
Currently running 2.3.5 (KK4 - Legend 6 - JellyBean Edition). Although I've ran it through the infamous Android Kitchen and modified it to my liking, it's basically just a slimmed down, modded GB rom. When I actually have time to mess around (also have 3 other devices I experiment with and a full time job ha) I'll eventually try something newer.
Update: Got bored and picked up the Cappy. Went through the necessary procedures and flashed Optimum JellyBean by Likeman (4.3.1). Just because ... ha!
Last edited by Aimless Rambler; 11th December 2014 at 01:45 PM. Reason: update
7th December 2014, 10:42 AM |#15  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 20
I am using CyanAOSP 4.2.2, supernexus based ROM. The fastest and most stable ROM I have used till date. Doesn't slow down after a week or even after months like few other ROMs. Have found it to be the best for my cappy.
8th December 2014, 06:37 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 425
Just changed, yesterday, to CM 10.2.1 from CM 10.1.3. After one day it seems to be an improvement.

Used it for 4 hours on the bicycle with a sports tracking app, the GPS worked magnificently. I am not using it as a phone any longer, simply for tracking rides and music.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread