Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Is there a Rom for AT&T Tab 3?

OP Hawkhell

13th February 2014, 06:06 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
I haven't been able to find anything on this and since AT&T was giving these tablets away with the purchase of a Note 3 or S4 I thought I would find one.
24th February 2014, 12:23 AM   |  #2  
fix-this!'s Avatar
Senior Member
midwest
Thanks Meter: 384
 
2,602 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkhell

I haven't been able to find anything on this and since AT&T was giving these tablets away with the purchase of a Note 3 or S4 I thought I would find one.

nope and it sucks IMO. damn locked bootloaders. id like to see safestrap ported.
4th December 2014, 06:35 AM   |  #3  
tylerholbrook's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 141
 
645 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fix-this!

nope and it sucks IMO. damn locked bootloaders. id like to see safestrap ported.

Still nothing.?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using XDA Free mobile app
8th December 2014, 04:11 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Flag Fayetteville, WV
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2014
More
nope
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerholbrook

Still nothing.?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using XDA Free mobile app

Sorry tyler, friggin AT&T and their locked bootloader business. I am going to try calling them this week and see what I can get out of pestering them about the locked bootloader (I am not too optimistic about the endeavor). I would even just settle at having root back with the new 4.4.2 build.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes