No registration required

Minecraft freezing on yp-g70 kitkat

OP troy5890

23rd June 2014, 06:07 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46

298 posts
Hey guys

I was wondering if anyone else has this problem: every time i minecraft pe on KitKat 4.4+, it ends up freezing my device and forces me to reboot. If anyone has this problem and knows how to deal with it, please tell me.

Sent from my YP-G70 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to troy5890 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th December 2014, 10:24 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
More
lol i have to deal with that too...It's a pity. such i great idea for a device but just doesn't have the hardware.

well, try setting a button to kill app. i don't know if your rom supports custom buttons though...if it can, it might be worth a try. I personally haven't tried it yet

and in minecraft go to settings and turn off fancy graphics, beautiful skies, and animated water. while you're there, turn down the view distance. if you use the sun to figure out what time it is, then turn on beautiful skies only when necessary. if you haven't already, overclock your cpu.
this will get rid of some lag if there is any.
10th December 2014, 01:22 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 6

33 posts
More
First thing I want to know, do you just open the app and then it shows a black screen before crashing? Or do you open the app, hit Play, hit [ Insert Name of World Here ], and THEN it freezes after trying to load the world?

================================================== =======
Samsung Galaxy Player 5 US (YP-G70)
> Carbon ROM 4.4.4 with built in Nutella Kernel
- By Meticulus Development team; visit them at http://www.meticulus-development.com/
Last edited by fangblade386; 10th December 2014 at 01:24 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread