20th November 2014, 02:33 PM   |  #521  
Flag XDA Developer Forums! ;-)
Thanks Meter: 179

474 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkWorsnop

Does anyone know where to get Version 2

See near the bottom of the OP. it's there...right underneath the animated pic of the car sliding in the snow.
The Following User Says Thank You to chris.l.naish For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st November 2014, 12:51 AM   |  #522  
Flag B.F.E.
Thanks Meter: 3,736

4,409 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris.l.naish

See near the bottom of the OP. it's there...right underneath the animated pic of the car sliding in the snow.

I love that pic....lol
The Following User Says Thank You to gregsarg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th December 2014, 11:49 PM   |  #523  
Thanks Meter: 39

188 posts
More
Flashed dsmk6 v1.75 last night and today it is saying that it is downloading an update. I have device management downloading software update please do not shut down in my notifications.

Is there a way to stop it? Will it actually try to install it? Is it going to mess anything up?

Edit: seems to go away when I take it off of WiFi. Don't want to ruin anything, but would like to use WiFi.....

Edit 2: it finished the download and I postponed it. Still have the notification. Scared it'll update itself and screw up

Edit 3: flashed v2. Notification still hanging on

Thanks and great ROM

Geeve

Edit 4: uninstalled att update service with Titanium Backup. Seems to have resolved the issue for now. Thanks again for the ROM
Last edited by geeve420; 9th December 2014 at 01:04 AM.
10th December 2014, 03:00 AM   |  #524  
OP Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 1,545

2,397 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeve420

Flashed dsmk6 v1.75 last night and today it is saying that it is downloading an update. I have device management downloading software update please do not shut down in my notifications.

Is there a way to stop it? Will it actually try to install it? Is it going to mess anything up?

Edit: seems to go away when I take it off of WiFi. Don't want to ruin anything, but would like to use WiFi.....

Edit 2: it finished the download and I postponed it. Still have the notification. Scared it'll update itself and screw up

Edit 3: flashed v2. Notification still hanging on

Thanks and great ROM

Geeve

Edit 4: uninstalled att update service with Titanium Backup. Seems to have resolved the issue for now. Thanks again for the ROM

Good deal... Yeah this version is 2 behind the current ATT load that is out. It will prompt for update if you reflash.

I have the NE5 and NJ1 ROMs out that will take you to 4.4
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dicksteele For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
at&t i317-ucubmk6, dick steele
Previous Thread Next Thread