Easily Generate Layers Projects on Windows

This Windows tool by XDA Recognized Contributorbunchiescreates a Layers projectready to be … more

Xiaomi Releases the Kernel Code for Redmi Note LTE

Xiaomi is not well known for being GPL compliant. A nice step towards changing this … more

ITaaS – Identity Theft as a Service with FileThis

It’s not often I look at a product or service and say “I really really … more

Watch Dogs Theme for Rooted Z3

If you’ve got a rooted Z3 and are jealous of all the awesome CM12 themes popping out left and right, … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

S-View Cover for NOTE 3 Neo N7500 ??

OP arunkareer

20th June 2014, 11:00 AM   |  #11  
annson08's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bulacan
Thanks Meter: 547
 
665 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakeshishere

That's an xposed module for kitkat [emoji19]

Sent from my SM-N750 using Tapatalk

Well now I think you're the one who's a little confused. I clearly said tweak it to MAKE IT WORK for neo running ANDROID 4.3. Anyway, I'm not demanding, so there's no point in arguing about it, I just shared my thoughts.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N7502 using Tapatalk.
20th June 2014, 11:02 AM   |  #12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,029
 
2,606 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by annson08

Well now I think you're the one who's a little confused. I clearly said tweak it to MAKE IT WORK for neo running ANDROID 4.3. Anyway, I'm not demanding, so there's no point in arguing about it, I just shared my thoughts.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N7502 using Tapatalk.

There's no need to tweak. it should just work fine [emoji52]

Have seen a lot of fake Sview covers for Neo on Ebay and Amazon which should work with no problems

Sent from my SM-N750 using Tapatalk
20th June 2014, 01:21 PM   |  #13  
annson08's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bulacan
Thanks Meter: 547
 
665 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakeshishere

There's no need to tweak. it should just work fine [emoji52]

Have seen a lot of fake Sview covers for Neo on Ebay and Amazon which should work with no problems

Sent from my SM-N750 using Tapatalk

I tried to install the module some days ago but I can't install it. Maybe I just downloaded a corrupt one, gonna try it again later

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N7502 using Tapatalk.
30th June 2014, 10:19 AM   |  #14  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Clock
Search for this item number in ebay 231267150191.
This item is located in Hong Kong.
It costs 11.9 US$ and it ships worldwide.

I have ordered this item for my Note 3 Neo N7502 version, I will update after hands on. Wait for 2 weeks
10th December 2014, 09:56 AM   |  #15  
Paul013's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 98
 
379 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakeshishere

That's an xposed module for kitkat [emoji19]

Sent from my SM-N750 using Tapatalk

Check here- http://www.ebay.in/itm/271703062869?...84.m1555.l2649
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes