FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

Stable Sense 6 for HOX+

343 posts
Thanks Meter: 33
 
By eskimosound, Senior Member on 28th May 2014, 11:28 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
2nd June 2014, 11:53 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag Essen,Germany
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryll99

What are you an idiot? And how could we even achieve S-Off in this Device? This has been told like a billion times.

You could've just answer my question instead of insulting me

Sent from my One X+ using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by jizang; 2nd June 2014 at 11:56 PM.
 
 
3rd June 2014, 10:48 AM |#12  
panpjp's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Victoria, BC
Thanks Meter: 87
 
More
1. RUU: androidruu.com

2. Go to enrc2b

3. Enjoy
Last edited by panpjp; 8th June 2014 at 07:19 AM.
3rd June 2014, 12:01 PM |#13  
Daryll99's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 91
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jizang

You could've just answer my question instead of insulting me

Sent from my One X+ using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Lol yeah yeah. I was busy while replying didn't think.
7th December 2014, 03:55 PM |#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
sense 6 for htc one X+ international
sir im using htc one X+ international... i have one doubt regarding sense 6. for sense 6 i can install 4.4 rom bt will it provide complete sense 6 look or just blinkfeed???
can u please tell me what does it mean by 'PORTING' sense 6??
what steps il have to erform for sense 6 after installing 4.4 rom???
will i get sense 6 launcher through holo sense 6 launcher??

please please help.............................................. .................................................. ................................................

thanks for your valuable time!
8th December 2014, 12:59 AM |#15  
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Swansea
Thanks Meter: 7,817
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by palash.guysrock@gmail.com

sir im using htc one X+ international... i have one doubt regarding sense 6. for sense 6 i can install 4.4 rom bt will it provide complete sense 6 look or just blinkfeed???
can u please tell me what does it mean by PORTING sense 6??
what steps il have to erform for sense 6 after installing 4.4 rom???
will i get sense 6 launcher through holo sense 6 launcher??

please please help.............................................. .................................................. ................................................

thanks for your valuable time!

Because asking loads of times will make someone do it................/s
8th December 2014, 09:00 AM |#16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloir

Because asking loads of times will make someone do it................/s

please please do so......
thanks a lot
10th December 2014, 09:21 AM |#17  
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Swansea
Thanks Meter: 7,817
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by palash.guysrock@gmail.com


please please do so......
thanks a lot

Nope i'm not going to do it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lloir For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes