[ROM][4.4.x][OFFICIAL & NIGHTLIES][MOTO_MSM8960] MoKee OpenSource Project

OP Ryuinferno

25th August 2014, 04:26 AM   |  #61  
Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 2

44 posts
More
Mokee Center problems
i installed the 140822 release update on my razr m via mokee center, when i finished from updating my phone, mokee center is not working on this release because when i press the refresh button to check the updates even on the extra window, it keeps checking updates without doing nothing more, i tried reinstalling the roms without the gapps with no result, what can i do to fix this bug, doing a clean install of the rom or what???
30th August 2014, 04:16 AM   |  #62  
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 5

155 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broloff

i installed the 140822 release update on my razr m via mokee center, when i finished from updating my phone, mokee center is not working on this release because when i press the refresh button to check the updates even on the extra window, it keeps checking updates without doing nothing more, i tried reinstalling the roms without the gapps with no result, what can i do to fix this bug, doing a clean install of the rom or what???

i guess the mokee center has been compromised... when i check the website, there is update rom for the date 0830. but when i check via mokee center... it wount show the update...
Last edited by dark.blue; 30th August 2014 at 04:53 AM.
30th August 2014, 09:34 PM   |  #63  
Santo Domingo

44 posts
More
Fixed!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark.blue

i guess the mokee center has been compromised... when i check the website, there is update rom for the date 0830. but when i check via mokee center... it wount show the update...

To Resolve this you have to do:

1-Download Flashify from Play Store
2-Download the last update from mokee rom (Date 0830)
3-Put the update on the SD card
4- Flash the Zip file on flashify and select your recovery (CWM or TWRP)
5- in options select wipe cache and wipe dalvik
6-press reboot and it's done

when it's fully booted, check the mokee center and check if its working correctly
4th September 2014, 04:21 AM   |  #64  
Flag Yogyakarta

155 posts
More
im on the latest stable version, the KK bl...

on that i have experienced random reboot [i dont know random or not, its happen when i take multiple screenshot] and its happened twice.

and, [maybe its just my imagination] the microphone sensitivity is not so good in KK bl compare to the JB bl.
i tested it with voice command...

oh and, is it something wrong with my gapps? cause everytime, repeat, everytime i installed gapps after i instaled the rom, the google keyboard always crashed.

----

now i use latest update on JB build....
the mic issue is gone...

but experienced random freeze then reboot once.
Last edited by dark.blue; 4th September 2014 at 06:07 PM.
4th September 2014, 07:29 PM   |  #65  
Iowa

23 posts
I've been using Mokee for 2 weeks on KK - very stable, only non-stock ROM that allowed my wi-fi to work. the latest release broke my wi-fi, so I reverted back to the 8/22 release.
Last edited by our3rotts; 4th September 2014 at 07:47 PM. Reason: KK, not JB...
14th September 2014, 01:12 PM   |  #66  

43 posts
My old JB rom was starting to freeze up sometimes, started crashing lately. I may have installed too much junk on it over time. It was time for a fresh start. Was deciding between Mokee vs Pacman. Decided to go with this one first + Gapps on build 140912. Feels very smooth so far, wifi works. I want the fastest possible for this phone that's the most reliable. If that means stock I may go back to a bare cleaned up stock rom. Is it true that the fastest most stable rom is usually the stock or stock thats been cleaned/stripped? So far this feels fast and smooth. My signal bar only shows one bar now though, and doesn't show LTE. I'm pretty sure I should have it in my home but I could be wrong. Will check back in after I use it for a few days if issues arise.

Thanks.

*Wow I just noticed 140912 was just uploaded today, and luckily I had the need to do it today! What a nice coincidence.
*Looks like the signal switches off LTE when wireless is on to convserve power. I haven't made many calls on it so I can't comment on signal quality or any mic drop issues I've seen people mention in passing.
Last edited by vo_danh; 14th September 2014 at 08:42 PM.
20th September 2014, 05:33 AM   |  #67  
Flag Yogyakarta

155 posts
More
im on lates JB update... and experiencing multiple freeze and reboot... anybody same?
21st September 2014, 10:44 PM   |  #68  

43 posts
When I hit update under mokee center, the phone reboots to TWRP but does nothing. I try to Install the update myself and it gives me an error about /system/etc/media_profiles.xml has unexpected contents. E: Error excuting updater binary in zip.

Do I have to wipe something other than Dalvik Cache?

I'd like to update without having to download another app, so either through TWRP or fastboot ? I am assuming incremental update is so you can keep your apps and settings, otherwise you'd just do a full package install.

*I couldn't install the update in TWRP or RSDLITE. I couldn't load any thing on RSDLITE. Kept giving me an XML error. Finally had to do a full install of the latest release in TWRP. I don't think RSDLite has worked on anything for me actually besides the stock rom to update to KK.

On 140912 this morning I was at 12% battery when my alarm woke me up. Trying to turn the alarm off the phone froze and rebooted.
Last edited by vo_danh; 22nd September 2014 at 01:03 AM.
16th November 2014, 10:14 AM   |  #69  
Thanks Meter: 37

240 posts
Just thought I'd pop in here to say this rom is still receiving updates and I'm currently running the latest stable release which is 111514. Just wondering if the op is still monitoring this thread.... Do you know if mokee will continue into Android L?
Last edited by thewraith420; 16th November 2014 at 10:17 AM.
10th December 2014, 11:12 AM   |  #70  
Thanks Meter: 37

240 posts
Bump? I'm still interested in this rom if it's still going to continue into 5.0 I know it has been released to other devices on 5.0 so the source is there

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread