Tab 4 10.1 .pit file

OP St3althy1

19th June 2014, 08:27 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi guys,

Does anyone have or is able to post the .pit file for the Tab 4 10.1? SM-T530. I seem to have corrupted my bootloader and I cannot boot past the splash screen that says "Samsung Galaxy Tab 4." It will just sit there forever till battery drains. Was trying to flash stock rom and it's coming up with img.ext4 errors.

I have previously fixed an S5 for someone by reflashing the .pit and re-partioning it through Odin. Just need to do the same with this I believe.

Thanks.
19th October 2014, 03:41 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by St3althy1

Hi guys,

Does anyone have or is able to post the .pit file for the Tab 4 10.1? SM-T530. I seem to have corrupted my bootloader and I cannot boot past the splash screen that says "Samsung Galaxy Tab 4." It will just sit there forever till battery drains. Was trying to flash stock rom and it's coming up with img.ext4 errors.

I have previously fixed an S5 for someone by reflashing the .pit and re-partioning it through Odin. Just need to do the same with this I believe.

Thanks.

You decide your problem? If so, how?
19th October 2014, 06:31 PM   |  #3  
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 30

133 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by St3althy1

Hi guys,

Thanks.

Here is pit file for SM-T530 , if you need it .
Notice :
Pit file is needed to be flashed when the partition table of your device is corrupted due to some reason such as a wrong flash of your variant.

When partition table is corrupted or missed from your device, odin will tell you when flashing firmware that there is "no pit partition" or "Re-Partition operation failed", in this case pit file must be flashed along with the stock firmware (or alone) with "re-partition" ticked in odin.

--DO NOT flash pit file if there is no need for it-
Attached Files
File Type: zip SM-T530_PIT.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.1 KB, 94 views)
Last edited by repey6; 26th October 2014 at 03:54 PM.
10th December 2014, 11:32 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 6

18 posts
Wink SM-T530NU pit
Hello guys,

This is the first time to post, but can anyone help me with this issue.

I need the pit file for the T530NU .

it would be great if someone can help me
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread