Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[APP][4.0+] OmniSnitch - Seamless app switching

OP EatHeat

25th September 2014, 04:16 AM   |  #121  
xdarkmario's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 313
 
1,133 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Can I replace the slim taskmanager with onmiswitch just like you can in onmi Rom? Long press home to bring up onmistwicher
25th September 2014, 02:53 PM   |  #122  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,747
 
4,539 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdarkmario

Can I replace the slim taskmanager with onmiswitch just like you can in onmi Rom? Long press home to bring up onmistwicher

not without changing rom sources
25th September 2014, 10:34 PM   |  #123  
xdarkmario's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 313
 
1,133 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Oh ok. Perhaps systemUi or settings.apk mod

Sent from my SPH-L710
17th October 2014, 06:41 AM   |  #124  
Junior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 1
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdarkmario

Can I replace the slim taskmanager with onmiswitch just like you can in onmi Rom? Long press home to bring up onmistwicher

Yes you can. I assume that if you want to replace the slim task manager, you must be using SlimRom. Then: Settings > Navigation > physical buttons > check the first box to enable custom actions > Home button long press.

Any other ROM, you're able to set this by using GravityBox (Xposed module) and edit HW buttons custom actions.
30th October 2014, 09:21 AM   |  #125  
SonneKonig's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Port Hueneme
Thanks Meter: 83
 
417 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by figo_yjm

Yes you can. I assume that if you want to replace the slim task manager, you must be using SlimRom. Then: Settings > Navigation > physical buttons > check the first box to enable custom actions > Home button long press.

Any other ROM, you're able to set this by using GravityBox (Xposed module) and edit HW buttons custom actions.

For me it just brings up the app settings. Like going into the app itself and not activating the actual recents switcher.
31st October 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #126  
Junior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 1
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonneKonig

For me it just brings up the app settings. Like going into the app itself and not activating the actual recents switcher.

True, sorry. Looks like it's only possible if you're running OmniRom
The Following User Says Thank You to figo_yjm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st October 2014, 09:59 PM   |  #127  
SonneKonig's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Port Hueneme
Thanks Meter: 83
 
417 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by figo_yjm

True, sorry. Looks like it's only possible if you're running OmniRom

Omni is gona get one more final KK build from the current maintainer, then hopefully someone else will pick up from there.
20th November 2014, 07:55 AM   |  #128  
TomeG2kc's Avatar
Member
Flag Warsaw - Capital City
Thanks Meter: 8
 
73 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Hi,
It's possible to update Omni Snitch to handling icon pacs, like in latest OmniSwitch?

--==||==--
WySwiftkey'owane i wyTapatalk'owane z mojego Wspaniałego G Pro Drugiego.
--==--
Swiftkeyed and Taptalked from my Great G Pro The Second
==
TomeG2kc aka Tomasz G.
10th December 2014, 12:00 PM   |  #129  
str8str's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 53
 
241 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Anyone looking for an app to enable navigation /resents buttons in lollipop try nomone resolution changer in play store. Happened on it by accident to change screen resolution and it has a floating virtual button settings which automatically hides and can open recents.

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

Anyone looking for an app to enable navigation /resents buttons try nomone resolution changer in play store. Happened on it by accident to change screen resolution and it has a floating virtual button settings which automatically hides and can open recents.
Last edited by str8str; 10th December 2014 at 12:26 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
backport, eatheat, omnirom, omnisnitch, omniswitch
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes