Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q&A] eZKAT 4.4.2 ROM

OP eZdubzitmk4

Announcement from eZdubzitmk4: eZKAT v2.5 COMING SOON!!
25th November 2014, 12:43 AM   |  #181  
Thanks Meter: 0

0 posts
wont load s5 keybaord
iam using philz recovery and i downloaded all the files and rom has install but wifi wont work and keyboard s5 is small it wont alow me to install
1st December 2014, 05:14 PM   |  #182  

0 posts
More
Battery Issues
I'm using this ROM on my Tmobile Note 2. It works great, except the battery is acting weird.
First, if the battery is below 30%, then my network shuts off. The only way to get data is to go on WiFi or to reboot and also to recharge. Second, sometimes when I have 40% battery and reboot, my phone comes back on with around 15% battery. Then the above happens - the network goes off.
When the network goes off, I mean I see the "do not enter" icon (a circle with line through it) and 0 on the network activity.
One other issue I have is that turning on the ultra power saving mode does nothing. I'm going to flash some apks I saw recently posted and see if that does anything.

Anyone have a fix for the battery?
11th December 2014, 03:17 AM   |  #183  

0 posts
ayuda por favor helllllppppppp meeeee
Buenas nada mas quisiera saber como se llaman las apk que se ejecutan al estar en la pantalla principal o de inicio y dezlizar el dedo hacia arriba desde la parte de abajo..... tambien la apk que se jecuta cuando se le da en la misma pantalla principal y uno presiona una vez el boton de home helllpppp me gusta muchisimo esta rom
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread