Microsoft To Invest in Cyanogen’s Future OS War?

Reports indicate that Microsoft is investing inthe rogue Android forker Cyanogen. The … more

Microsoft Releases Final Builds of Office for Android

Late last year, Microsoft released a preview of Office for Android, initially as an … more

Samsung Cutting Bloat, Trimming TouchWiz

Reports keep iterating over the rumors that Samsung has been trimming down TouchWiz for its upcoming … more

Google Giving Away Inbox Invites for the Next 24 Hours

Google’s biggest email rethink since the launch of Gmail, Inbox, was launched as … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Sandisk Dual USB drive

OP kinder771

1st June 2014, 03:15 PM   |  #11  
kinder771's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
133 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukes91

glad it worked well, i always used ViperX rom and i tried some kernels, so i can't give you many infos... the best you can do is to try some of them and choose the best for you try also different kernels with the same rom good luck man

Ok then I'll try it and I'll tell you, thx for everything!
1st June 2014, 03:52 PM   |  #12  
lukes91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Thanks Meter: 1,142
 
1,988 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinder771

Ok then I'll try it and I'll tell you, thx for everything!

you're welcome dude feel free to ask if you have any question
11th December 2014, 08:02 AM   |  #13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2014
HTC Desire 816 dual sim
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukes91

you're welcome dude feel free to ask if you have any question

Can anyone help me? i have a HTC desire 816 and i buy a sandisk 32gb dual usb as OTG, when ever i try to plug the sandisk my htc tells me phone is in USB host mode,and it will only connect 1 second then it will automatically eject and said usb storage safe to remove.

any suggestion or help why it is not continuing?
11th December 2014, 08:32 AM   |  #14  
lukes91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Thanks Meter: 1,142
 
1,988 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage_18

Can anyone help me? i have a HTC desire 816 and i buy a sandisk 32gb dual usb as OTG, when ever i try to plug the sandisk my htc tells me phone is in USB host mode,and it will only connect 1 second then it will automatically eject and said usb storage safe to remove.

any suggestion or help why it is not continuing?

Try the app i posted before and let me know

Sent from here
11th December 2014, 09:25 AM   |  #15  
kinder771's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
133 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Have you tried USB Mass Storage Watcher ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes