Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Not eligible for bootloader unlock?

OP ddyourself

6th December 2014, 08:39 AM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
after clicking get key i get 'unknown error'...
after clicking get key i get 'unknown error'...
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshwanthvshenoy

hey guys i just bought my indian version of moto g and yeah i too had this problem!! but i resolved it now my bootloader is unlocked. the site is a perfect working unlocker but the thing is u may have signed into motorola device id option under settings menu. go there unlink ur account and try in the site again. the signing in from device disallows this unlocking thing. but if u unlink the account i am sure u can unlock ur bootloader!!

11th December 2014, 03:29 PM   |  #32  
Flag Lisburn
Thanks Meter: 51

897 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andromatic

I was getting the dreaded error message too, but got it to work finally. The reason I think why it didn't work for some then later it did is because, like me people aren't entering their bootloader code into the website correctly

Copying and pasting from CMD (love linux) is tricky. What I did to make sure I got the code in a single line was to copy the code as a single line into wordpad first. To make it very clear you can change the page type under page setup to Legal and turn it landscape to give you lots of room to paste the long code. Then copy the code as a single line from wordpad into the website.

worked for me

Thank you!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread