Ask a question

No registration required

[Guide] How to enter code unlock sony xperia z1 Au SOL23

OP whynot4444

17th June 2014, 02:07 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

34 posts
Now i will show people how to enter code unlock for sony z1 ( only Au KDDI telecom ) SOL23

1. First, download this file (size: 2,46gb)

Link: http://goo.gl/xHBFgM
Link Flashtool: MOD EDIT Please use this link for Flashtool, it will always give you the latest version from the official page http://www.flashtool.net/download.php

2. Unzip 2 file, and then shut down z1 device, open FlashTool, coppy 2 firmware in folder SOL23 to folder firmware in folder FlashTool, open Flashtool

3. Tick icon thunder
test

4. Choose FlashMode
test2

5. Select the file C6903_14.1.G.1.534_Commercial & Journalist_1277-1398_2.ftf, tick baseband section, then ok, follow the instructions of FlashTool
test3

6. Folow flashtool instruction
test4

3. Unplug the cable, insert sim, power on z1 device, the table code will show up, enter the code you purchased

4. When you test ok baseband, radio, imei, then power off z1 device, select the firmware SOL23_14.1.C.0.467_KDDI_JP.ftf, then ok, follow the instructions of FlashTool

Thanks for website: huydungmobile.com
Source: http://shopmobile.vn/thu-thuat/huong...ony-z1-au.html
Last edited by gregbradley; 29th August 2014 at 11:49 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to whynot4444 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st August 2014, 12:22 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Help sir plz
sir thanks for this post.i've lookin for ways to enter network unlock codes for xperia z1 au and only you have provided me with the answer..but still i found it hard to understand the steps sir..if you may can u please make a video on how to do this sir?plzzz?and if u still have the 2 files needed can u please make a mirror for them because i found it quite difficult to download from the first two links.thanks a lot again sir
29th August 2014, 04:41 AM   |  #3  
OP Member

34 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by poy522

sir thanks for this post.i've lookin for ways to enter network unlock codes for xperia z1 au and only you have provided me with the answer..but still i found it hard to understand the steps sir..if you may can u please make a video on how to do this sir?plzzz?and if u still have the 2 files needed can u please make a mirror for them because i found it quite difficult to download from the first two links.thanks a lot again sir

ok i will add more picture for you
29th August 2014, 05:04 AM   |  #4  
OP Member

34 posts
up for every one

MOD EDIT

Please do not "bump" a thread more than once every 24 hours. If a thread dies down it usually for a reason.
Thanks @gregbradley
Last edited by gregbradley; 29th August 2014 at 11:51 AM.
31st August 2014, 03:12 PM   |  #5  
I have one. Can I convert them into normal Z1? I'm tired of using stock everytimes on that phone, want something new
25th September 2014, 06:03 AM   |  #6  
OP Member

34 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSoulxxx

I have one. Can I convert them into normal Z1? I'm tired of using stock everytimes on that phone, want something new

yes you can, but stock rom z1 cannot call or receive call, just stock Au rom and dissable all soft you dont need in your device
25th September 2014, 06:07 AM   |  #7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by whynot4444

yes you can, but stock rom z1 cannot call or receive call, just stock Au rom and dissable all soft you dont need in your device

Sorry, but I figure it out how to convert sol23 to "normal c69xx" z1
Only drawback is NFC not working....
29th September 2014, 05:12 AM   |  #8  
OP Member

34 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSoulxxx

Sorry, but I figure it out how to convert sol23 to "normal c69xx" z1
Only drawback is NFC not working....

i know how to convert, but i like stock rom Au more than stock z1 global , and i need NFC working, stock rom Z1 cannot do it (ps: vietnam dung hem )
29th September 2014, 05:41 AM   |  #9  
Quote:
Originally Posted by whynot4444

i know how to convert, but i like stock rom Au more than stock z1 global , and i need NFC working, stock rom Z1 cannot do it (ps: vietnam dung hem )

Who need their bloatware anyway....Beside int' ROM has better compatible with mod in here...
P/S: Yes, Vietnamese
11th December 2014, 03:51 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 3

130 posts
Can anyone translate that page or give another link ?
Thanks !

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread