T-Mobile HTC One 4.3 3.24.531.3 RUU

Search This thread

CB620

Jan 6, 2009
Will be flashing this in a little while. Gonna just root.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

chillybean

When I run the ruu on my winblows 7 box it just crashes :/ im native to Linux so not sure wtf is happening ...the setup loads then just stops when the progress bar fills ..then a prompt comes up saying the program didn't install correctly ...tried changing comparability etc ..and nothing...it doesn't even give me an error number. Traveled through the post and saw nothing relating..is there anything to return me to stock made for Linux ?

M7_UL PVT SHIP S-OFF RH
CID-T-MOB010
HBOOT-1.55.0000

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

majmoz

Oct 18, 2010
Sonoita
When I run the ruu on my winblows 7 box it just crashes :/ im native to Linux so not sure wtf is happening ...the setup loads then just stops when the progress bar fills ..then a prompt comes up saying the program didn't install correctly ...tried changing comparability etc ..and nothing...it doesn't even give me an error number. Traveled through the post and saw nothing relating..is there anything to return me to stock made for Linux ?

M7_UL PVT SHIP S-OFF RH
CID-T-MOB010
HBOOT-1.55.0000

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app
Your RUU might be corrupted. You could try to download that one again or get the latest RUU at this post! I would also reboot the computer before running the RUU. Sorry, I don't use Linux so I can not help you there.

Reactions: chillybean

chillybean

Thanks after a brutal battle with winblows I finally got it going..reason why I have to return to stock....I plug my phone to charge n it over heated so bad it cracked the uni-body where the metal meets the plastic near the camera..now my camera is near sighted and my volume buttons are shifted so they dont work...i had to refrigerate the phone for awhile so i can turn it on n get all my stuff off...I've only heard stories of this n now it happens to me ..fml

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

PodgeD

Mar 19, 2012
Hey, I'm SIM unlock my phone but I changed it to CM11 so need to return to stock. I've tried running the above RUU but it always stalls on the second reboot and stays at the HTC screen. I've read earlier in this tread it could be because I'm using windows 8.1. Fastboot and everything else I use works tho? I can't get s-off because I have hboot 1.57.

CID: T-MOB010 (PN0713000)
Kernel: 3.4.82
Recovery: CWM 6.0.4.8

Would it work on windows XP?

crazyloco

Mar 9, 2011
Seattle
i keep getting the 155 error and i don't really know what to do next... i re-locked my bootloader, and i still have twrp installed... i just can't flash anything and it says cannot mount system

also does anyone have a mirror to the 4.19 ruu or the 5.14?

Last edited:

majmoz

Oct 18, 2010
Sonoita
i keep getting the 155 error and i don't really know what to do next... i re-locked my bootloader, and i still have twrp installed... i just can't flash anything and it says cannot mount system

also does anyone have a mirror to the 4.19 ruu or the 5.14?
Here is the RUU 6.10.531.9. The 155 error means you are running the wrong RUU, it is lower than the version you have on your phone.

darkmeridian

Feb 16, 2011

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For those looking to return their phones to stock or borked their phones trying to update firmware only without the appropriate ROM.

http://dl3.htc.com/application/RUU_...10.38m.1157.04_release_336982_signed_2(2).exe

Enjoy.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    I had no idea as well! But its from Behold_this, (who I sorely regret losing to the M8 threads :p) so I trust it. I have no idea how he got his hands on it considering its not up anywhere else. Since its a signed exe, I would be highly doubtful it was cooked, but I don't know anything is possible. I think Behold must have connections! :D

Lol I'm nobody special. On a related note, I haven't seen anybody post this yet, but stumbled across it, so...One last thing:

http://d-h.st/CKA
    Could someone point me in the direction of a 4.19.531 ruu if available? My device is soft bricked and I used this last night to fix it. After trying to install a rom it bricked again, but after doing an ota update, so now this one doesn't work. Am I thinking about that right? Or is there some other method I'm not thinking of. Thanks for any help

http://d-h.st/gCR
    just so anyone is confused. this was super easy to do to completely restore to a factory phone.

I was on TWRP w/ ARHD 22 ROM, unlocked bootloaded thru htcdev, S-On. here is all i had to do to flash this (super simple)

fire up fastboot on phone
    verify fastboot via cmd (fastboot devices)
    enter fastboot oem lock
    phone reboots and i now have **Tampered** **Relocked** on bootloader
    leave phone in fastboot and run the RUU file and 10 min later
    factory phone :)

thanks all for posting this, I'll be re-rooting and flashing custom recovery soon but so nice to have wifi calling back. :)
    I had same problem too... I had to flash just the firmware first. Then I flashed the ruu. For some reason the ruu didn't like the x.1700 gpe firmware.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

I solved myself.

1- Have the correct CID "T-MOB010", MID "PN0713000"
    2- Flash the t-mobile firmware (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2182823)
    3- Relock bootloader
    4- Run the RUU