Ask a question

No registration required

Optimum App

OP robneal81

9th April 2014, 11:34 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I was hoping to load the Optimum app on my Fire TV, to see if I could watch TV from it. I tried installing the version from Google Play, but it launched in portrait mode, then said "this display is not supported" and exited.

I was thinking the Kindle Tablet Edition of the app might work, but I can't find the apk.

Has anyone gotten this to install successfully? If not, would anyone be able to help me fine the Kindle Tablet Edition of the app and I'll try myself?

Thanks!
13th December 2014, 07:53 AM   |  #2  
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 10

299 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robneal81

I was hoping to load the Optimum app on my Fire TV, to see if I could watch TV from it. I tried installing the version from Google Play, but it launched in portrait mode, then said "this display is not supported" and exited.

I was thinking the Kindle Tablet Edition of the app might work, but I can't find the apk.

Has anyone gotten this to install successfully? If not, would anyone be able to help me fine the Kindle Tablet Edition of the app and I'll try myself?

Thanks!

Shoot. I wanted to know this as well.
13th December 2014, 08:39 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 130

699 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by robneal81

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brie987

Shoot. I wanted to know this as well.

http://www.aftvnews.com/how-to-force...de-on-fire-tv/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread