[Rom][8/7/14][LRS G Pad][v2.5.0][v50020d][Stock 4.4.2]

Search This thread

atomicblue

May 21, 2012
i need help. i used TWRP 2.6.3.2 to flash this rom but something happened and i can't boot into android. everytime the device powers on it goes into twrp. unfortunately for me for some reason this version of twrp won't read any micro sd cards i insert into it. is it possible to use adb on windows to flash a newer version of twrp so i can go back to the stock rom? if so how? adb does not recognize it when i enter adb devices. can anyone guide me towards the right direction, i'm at a loss at what to do to get my tablet up and running again.

kevinc

Mar 6, 2005
I had the same problem, till I found out that you need to mount the sd within twrp. For some reason it is not mounted.

Jansxel

Mar 20, 2014
@letschky Plz Put The Original Kernel Of V20d Its Really Slow When I Compared It To my stock. The difference of antutu 5.0 29K with Update Adreno Aug7 on Ur Rom Only 23K With Adreno Aug7 Installed

xallinvaynex

Feb 1, 2012
Letschky, could you please port a rom from the new lg tablets? They have the new LG UI and alot more features!

Jansxel

Mar 20, 2014
QRemote Have Problem, On My Sanyo TV it cannot function Perfectly plz fix the Qremote ☺

pdevil

Aug 1, 2012
Split Window

Is there anyway to install Split Window feature on this ROM?

Deltadroid

Recognized Contributor
Apr 19, 2013
It seems like TWRP 2.8.0.0 is the most stable version of TWRP, otherwise, CWM 6.0.5.1 works too.

Reactions: java87

cbb77

Well newest version of TWRP 2.8.3 did not work for me. Install failed halfway thru and just went back to recovery screen. Unfortunately my fat fingers made a mistake in attempting to downgrade TWRP to 2.6 that left me in a semi bricked state. I was able to restore easily using the LG Support tool, however that took me straight to 20d. Root was simply enough but getting working recovery again was a total pain. Wasted a few hours trying to get back up an running. I was finally to get this ROM flashed but had to convert over to Philz Touch recovery to do so. Thus in order to save folks a bunch of grief, I would highly recommend posting in top of thread to only flash via recommended version of TWRP or using Philz Touch Recovery. Latest version of Philz worked without issue. Not sure why TWRP is not working in latest versions. Anyway, again those interest in this Rom I recommend first flashing Philz Touch Recovery. Version 6.88.4 of Philz worked without issue.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a Rom for LG G Pad v500 4.4.2​

lrsbigsox1emihcn.jpg

Rom Update to 4.4.2 Stockrom v50020d Europe​
    LRS G PAD v2.5.0

Odexed
    Rooted&Busybox
    data/app enabled (you can uninstall almost all gapps)
    Init´d Support
    Add lastest Hostfile (24th March)
    Appdrawer Icon changed to LG G Flex Icon (Transparent)
    Add Es Filemanager
    Add Quickboot
    ManyLg& Gapps Updated (latest Google Play,GMS,Gmail,etc..)

Download LRS V2.5.0 (v50020d)(Android Filehost)

Mirror (Mega)

MD5:e8fa0ce36a7b2c873f6a90bc10ef4d04

Install instruction

I installed it with TWRP 2.6.3.2,TWRP 2.7.0.0 not working for me.
    so I can not install ROMs, but the rest works.(Backup,Restore,Wipe,but no install)​

it must be a custom recovery installed(Here)
    Copy the rom on the internal memory or the external memory Card
    Make a Fullwipe(Data/Cache/Dalvik Cache
    Install the Rom and Reboot

Credits:

id10terror Tip for Rooting and 20b Kernel Here
    Chainfire Supersu for 4.4.2 Thread
    Koushik Dutta for Superuser for 4.2.2Thread

Rom Creator:
    Letschky

Version Information:v50020d

Created: 6th April 2014
    Last Update:18th July 2014

If you satisfied since, press the Thanks Button and/or give me 5 Stars

You must be aware by flashing this ROM you risk your device functionality. I take no responsibility

Sorry for my Bad English!
    Changelog v2.5.0:

Update to 4.4.2/20d (Knock Code)
    Hostfile Update
    Some apps updated
    Some Gapps Updated
    Remove Xposed etc...
    Otherwise everything is the same as v2.2.0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Changelog v2.2.0:

Update to 4.4.2/20b
    Some apps updated
    Some Gapps Updated
    Otherwise everything is the same as v1.2.0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    New version is online, v1.2.0 update to Base 10c,
    Definitely a Fullwipe (Data / Cache / Dalvik Cache) make to avoid problems!
    Update to LRS v2.2.0 V50020b
    Downloadlink in op