Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[GUIDE] SIM Unlock M919 4.4.2 -- Without Tripping KNOX

OP jose456891

20th October 2014, 07:01 AM   |  #31  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
i made all steps
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekaks93

Can you add me on facebook my name is abdallah al hindi

I did all the steps but the phone still askin for a unlock code, a tried with Regionlockaway v1.3 but it say "csc invalid" i live outside of USA so the phone sould work!
12th November 2014, 12:16 AM   |  #32  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2014
Exclamation How Unlock SIM on S4 with Android 4.4.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kavxops

I did all the steps but the phone still askin for a unlock code, a tried with Regionlockaway v1.3 but it say "csc invalid" i live outside of USA so the phone sould work!

Hi all, someone can help to sim unlock my s4 ? I have a T-Mobile with Android 4.4.4 and in Service Mode I can't find Network Lock options: no PERSO SHA256 On, OFF, or any other...only appear PERSO SHA256 Info [1]

Thanks!
12th November 2014, 04:32 PM   |  #33  
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 52
 
127 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBerta

Hi all, someone can help to sim unlock my s4 ? I have a T-Mobile with Android 4.4.4 and in Service Mode I can't find Network Lock options: no PERSO SHA256 On, OFF, or any other...only appear PERSO SHA256 Info [1]

Thanks!

You'll have to flash an older kernel, to get the service mode. Search the forum.
26th November 2014, 12:14 AM   |  #34  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Can I use this method to unlock 4.4.4 with relevant 4.4.4 modem ? Thanks.
26th November 2014, 03:59 PM   |  #35  
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 52
 
127 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaveen300

Can I use this method to unlock 4.4.4 with relevant 4.4.4 modem ? Thanks.

See the post above yours. Search the forum for how to flash an older kernel, get to the Service Mode and then flash the 4.4.4 kernel back.
The Following User Says Thank You to rlichtefeld For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th December 2014, 04:26 PM   |  #36  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 109
 
454 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
Hello. Thanks for the guide OP. Been trying to unlock a T-Mobile S4 for a friend. The phone was on 4.4.4 and has Knox. I've Odin the amdl modem and it's visible in settings, about but no matter what I do his phone won't bring up the service menu. I even Odin his phone completely back to AMDL, MK2, I've tried them all and never get a service menu to pop up when I enter the code. Is his phone unable to be unlocked because of his initial upgrade to 4.4.4 or are there other steps I can take to get that menu to show? Thank you
13th December 2014, 08:29 PM   |  #37  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by bit1

Hello. Thanks for the guide OP. Been trying to unlock a T-Mobile S4 for a friend. The phone was on 4.4.4 and has Knox. I've Odin the amdl modem and it's visible in settings, about but no matter what I do his phone won't bring up the service menu. I even Odin his phone completely back to AMDL, MK2, I've tried them all and never get a service menu to pop up when I enter the code. Is his phone unable to be unlocked because of his initial upgrade to 4.4.4 or are there other steps I can take to get that menu to show? Thank you

heres a method that i noticed didnt get mentioned much in the forums. I have a Tmobile SGH-M919 on 4.4.2 downgraded from 4.4.4.
Step 1: *#0011# takes u to service Mode screen Step 2: Tap "menu" button, then select "Back" Step 3: Tap "menu" again, then select "Key Input" and type in a Capitol "Q" letter. Step 4: Tap "menu" again, select "Key Input" again and type in "0000".....be patient and wait for like 5-8 seconds and the Hidden "Service Menu" should magically appear. Then from there u can follow OPs original steps in his thread.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes