No registration required

[Q] Smart dialing

OP zeiadsabry

4th February 2014, 09:42 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello,

I dont know whether am facing a problem in smart dialing or there is a work around that can solve me what am stuck into.
I was having a s3 mobile and when i was using the smart dialing i used * as a space in order to search from the dialing pad with the whole name.
Meanwhile am having note3 when i try to do the same am not able, i can only use it to get only the first or second name which i must go through more contacts to get the name i want to call.

Any help.

Regards,
Zeiad
4th February 2014, 10:32 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 36

309 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeiadsabry

Hello,

I dont know whether am facing a problem in smart dialing or there is a work around that can solve me what am stuck into.
I was having a s3 mobile and when i was using the smart dialing i used * as a space in order to search from the dialing pad with the whole name.
Meanwhile am having note3 when i try to do the same am not able, i can only use it to get only the first or second name which i must go through more contacts to get the name i want to call.

Any help.

Regards,
Zeiad

Install Rocket Dial...the Samsung native dialer sucks.
11th December 2014, 04:23 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 6

788 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeiadsabry

Hello,

Any help.

Regards,
Zeiad

Any solution for this???
14th December 2014, 05:17 AM   |  #4  
Flag Enschede, The Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 1,038

4,171 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhe69

Any solution for this???

You'll need to install a different dialer. Stock can't do this.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread