Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[APP][4.0.3+] TimePIN - Changes your pin dynamically based on the current time

OP jcase

3rd December 2014, 02:57 PM   |  #471  
Thanks Meter: 32

138 posts
Just discovered this thread. Did a quick search and didn't find anything useful so forgive me for not reading through 47 pages........

I had an LG Optimus F3 (I'm on metropcs) and timepin worked great on it. Recently switched to a Samsung Galaxy Light, SGH-T399N, with 4.4.2 (it's rooted) and timepin started having problems and is now having issues almost every time I try to use it.

When I enter my timepin code it replies incorrect code. So I have to enter my default key - 12 digits in my case - to find that Disable All has been magically enabled after the last time I turned it off when using the phone. This has happened multiple times a day for the last week or more. Just now I had a new one, Disable All was still off but Enable TimePIN had turned itself off, forcing me to once again use the default key.

Are these known issues? Is there something I can do to stop this from happening? I've really liked this app in the time I've had it but I can't keep using it in it's current state. Any thoughts or ideas are appreciated.
3rd December 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #472  
Thanks Meter: 2

24 posts
A problem and a question
I'm trying to buy it, but Google Play says "User is not eligible for this purchase".
Do you know why is this happening? I've bought lots of apps and have never had problems by doing this.

Now, a question. Is it possible to unlock the cellphone in landscape mode?
It's really annoying having to turn my cellphone in portrait in order to be able to unlock it.

Please, let me know if this feature is already implemented, and if so, how do I enable it.

Thank you in advance.
3rd December 2014, 08:17 PM   |  #473  
Flag SLO
Thanks Meter: 2,061

3,480 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by douglascrp

I'm trying to buy it, but Google Play says "User is not eligible for this purchase".
Do you know why is this happening? I've bought lots of apps and have never had problems by doing this.

No, he removed it until the rewrite and the full lollipop / Android 5 / ART runtime is released.

Search he thread by posts from jcase.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pkt_Lnt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd December 2014, 08:22 PM   |  #474  
Thanks Meter: 788

1,469 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by douglascrp

Now, a question. Is it possible to unlock the cellphone in landscape mode?
It's really annoying having to turn my cellphone in portrait in order to be able to unlock it.

Please, let me know if this feature is already implemented, and if so, how do I enable it.

Thank you in advance.

This addresses your first question: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=387

Regarding your second, lockscreen rotation is ROM-dependent. You can look for a mod in your device/ROM thread to enable it, or there may be an Xposed module that will work with your ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to claytonjn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th December 2014, 09:52 AM   |  #475  
Flag gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 472

785 posts
Donate to Me
More
Anyway to get pro app?? Since its no longer available on playstore. Can I pay directly to get license or why but just release a simple donation app?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread