No registration required

[KERNEL] [DEV] [P31xx] AA-ANYKERNEL- fix the Android 4.4.x drain

OP Android-Andi

2nd October 2014, 03:52 AM   |  #181  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 12

37 posts
More
I got a mokee rom running in a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Gt-P3100, can you develop a kernel with the batery duration of slimkat test 2 kernel?

Edit: I will try with cm11 version
Last edited by Dark_Cristian; 2nd October 2014 at 03:57 AM.
6th October 2014, 07:46 PM   |  #182  
Thanks Meter: 4

18 posts
More
This sounds promising for our beloved Tab2 to have DEVs working that hard , allowing us to have more smooth experience & better performance .. thank you for this amazing work .

now it seems i had a trouble flashing kernel .. i am on [ROM][P3100][4.4.4][* IzerHD™ V4 *]
and getting system ui FC after flashing the CM test 2 and vendor blobs .. cleared cache & dalvik before & after flashing but same error .. am i doing something wrong ?

by the way i am ready to test & feedback whenever you ask .. this kernel should go official
7th October 2014, 03:54 PM   |  #183  
Thanks Meter: 17

103 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Prince

This sounds promising for our beloved Tab2 to have DEVs working that hard , allowing us to have more smooth experience & better performance .. thank you for this amazing work .

now it seems i had a trouble flashing kernel .. i am on [ROM][P3100][4.4.4][* IzerHD™ V4 *]
and getting system ui FC after flashing the CM test 2 and vendor blobs .. cleared cache & dalvik before & after flashing but same error .. am i doing something wrong ?

by the way i am ready to test & feedback whenever you ask .. this kernel should go official

+1
12th December 2014, 06:06 PM   |  #184  
Thanks Meter: 36

126 posts
More
Is there any fix for the wifi hotspot?
Tried replacing hostapd as mentioned before, I want to return to CM11 untill more stability on SlimLP and I need the wifi hotspot feature
14th December 2014, 12:45 PM   |  #185  
Thanks Meter: 36

126 posts
More
The vendor blobs are the reason lol, don't know why, now wifi hotspot working perfectly, i used vendor blobs from next kernel thread although that everything is identical in system folder and tmp/p31xx folder the only files i've seen different in md5 is the installer.sh in tmp folder and the updater script, wrong permissions maybe? doesn't matter I'm pretty happy now
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread