Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[GUIDE] Restore Bootloader Bricked S3 to Stock Firmware AFTER 4.3 update. No Jtag

OP TronMinecraft

27th November 2014, 05:47 AM   |  #51  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
well i finally got cm11 on the phone....

how i got the phone into a state without using the debrick SD image. is downloaded the. T999UVUENC2_T999TMBENC2_TMB.zip root 66 by DocHoliday77. installed via ODIN. phone then would boot up no issue. tried the cm one click install, but that didn't work still, was still stock rom but had the CWM recovery on there. so put on DE-SAMSUNGNIZER_KNOX_REMOVAL_SCRIPT_V1.0 (1) factory reset wip3, wipe cache, and devick. then from CWM put on CM11. and superSU. Gapps. all good to go. not sure if the regular CM11 file would of worked. as i used my modified file

i followed, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2713885 and just removed the lines from the \META-INF\com\google\android\updater-script file. others added in their version of bootloaders. others commented out....

assert(getprop("ro.bootloader") == "T999UVUENC2" ||
getprop("ro.bootloader") == "T999UVDLJA" ||
getprop("ro.bootloader") == "T999UVDLJC" ||
getprop("ro.bootloader") == "T999UVDMD5" ||
getprop("ro.bootloader") == "T999UVUEMJC" ||
getprop("ro.bootloader") == "T999VVLDLL1" ||
getprop("ro.bootloader") == "T999LUVAMB7" ||
getprop("ro.bootloader") == "T999VVLDMF2" ||
getprop("ro.bootloader") == "T999VVLUEMK5");

i hate knox. good 8h+ spent trying to get cm11 on the phone, but sure is a nice rom.
2nd December 2014, 10:24 PM   |  #52  

6 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphodspeaks

Well you can not downgrade your bootloader, that will be there until if another upgrade ever comes..
if you try to Downgrade, it will permanently brick your phone, and make it an expensive paper weight..

OK, guess the warrenty bit 1 would stay there, and I can't upgrade from the official release now.
Thanks for the info
5th December 2014, 09:41 AM   |  #53  
Thanks Meter: 50

293 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Test

OK, guess the warrenty bit 1 would stay there, and I can't upgrade from the official release now.
Thanks for the info

If your interested in Resetting your Flash Counter, you can download "Triangle Away" resets your flash counter to Zero
14th December 2014, 12:16 AM   |  #54  

5 posts
I have an At&t s3 with 4.3. I flashed it with the wrong bootloader (i747M). Now, the debrick file does not work anymore.
What should I do?
Is there a fix for this?
Or is my phone truly dead now?
14th December 2014, 05:33 PM   |  #55  

1 posts
Unhappy galaxy s3 sgh-T999 bricked
I could flash galaxy s3 sgh-T999 bricked with odin and before I remove sd 32gb start after flashing back to stay again bricked?
if you insert the sd 32gb screen goes black but if you insert the sd 32gb if you turn good
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread