Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[App][2.2+][17-Nov 2014][Major Update]NLauncherPro[Recognised}-Custom Animations

OP naresh babu

6th August 2014, 02:31 PM   |  #71  
Senior Member
Flag Oceanside, Ca
Thanks Meter: 32
 
186 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Did not work at all for me
I will preface this by saying my device is a Moto G 4G LTE (XT1045) running 4.4.3

When I loaded NLauncher it seemed fine. Pressing the APP button opened the apps. Swiping right to left opened the Add Fav Apps. That is all that works. Nothing else. I "long press" the app button and nothing happens. Swiping one finger, two finger, all directions does not work (except right to left).

So I am guessing that this app will not work on my device even though it is an Android device. I understand that not all Android device are created the same, even the OS is not the same (different processors).

This is just a heads up. Thanks
7th August 2014, 04:34 PM   |  #72  
OP Senior Member
Flag HYDERABAD
Thanks Meter: 253
 
365 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian D

I will preface this by saying my device is a Moto G 4G LTE (XT1045) running 4.4.3

When I loaded NLauncher it seemed fine. Pressing the APP button opened the apps. Swiping right to left opened the Add Fav Apps. That is all that works. Nothing else. I "long press" the app button and nothing happens. Swiping one finger, two finger, all directions does not work (except right to left).

So I am guessing that this app will not work on my device even though it is an Android device. I understand that not all Android device are created the same, even the OS is not the same (different processors).

This is just a heads up. Thanks

By default swipes are disabled except swipe from right to left.. Assign swipes from launcher settings so that swiopes work on homescreen.. Long press on icon in app drawer till you get options..
7th August 2014, 05:26 PM   |  #73  
Senior Member
Flag Oceanside, Ca
Thanks Meter: 32
 
186 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by naresh babu

By default swipes are disabled except swipe from right to left.. Assign swipes from launcher settings so that swiopes work on homescreen.. Long press on icon in app drawer till you get options..

Thank you. I understand the swipes are turned off until the app is essentially setup. However, if I long press the icon in the app drawer, it wants to move to the home screen and not open any options. I pressed for the longest time and all it did was move to the home screen when released.

It is all good. Thanks anyway.
7th August 2014, 06:43 PM   |  #74  
OP Senior Member
Flag HYDERABAD
Thanks Meter: 253
 
365 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian D

Thank you. I understand the swipes are turned off until the app is essentially setup. However, if I long press the icon in the app drawer, it wants to move to the home screen and not open any options. I pressed for the longest time and all it did was move to the home screen when released.

It is all good. Thanks anyway.

Thanks for stating it.. I will check it once..
7th August 2014, 10:06 PM   |  #75  
Senior Member
Flag Oceanside, Ca
Thanks Meter: 32
 
186 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by naresh babu

Thanks for stating it.. I will check it once..

I am sorry, I have miss stated myself. There is no NLauncher or Launcher icon in the App Drawer. I was pressing the app button on the home screen.
8th August 2014, 06:31 PM   |  #76  
OP Senior Member
Flag HYDERABAD
Thanks Meter: 253
 
365 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian D

I am sorry, I have miss stated myself. There is no NLauncher or Launcher icon in the App Drawer. I was pressing the app button on the home screen.

Ok Ok.. Its fine..
4th October 2014, 04:01 PM   |  #77  
OP Senior Member
Flag HYDERABAD
Thanks Meter: 253
 
365 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Donate to Me
More
Review
Review Posted in first post..

Credits to @dsyed for posting video..
18th November 2014, 02:50 AM   |  #78  
OP Senior Member
Flag HYDERABAD
Thanks Meter: 253
 
365 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Donate to Me
More
NlauncherPro released in google play..
Download Link
19th November 2014, 05:23 AM   |  #79  
OP Senior Member
Flag HYDERABAD
Thanks Meter: 253
 
365 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Free version released:
Google Play
14th December 2014, 06:21 PM   |  #80  
OP Senior Member
Flag HYDERABAD
Thanks Meter: 253
 
365 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Donate to Me
More
NLauncher 2 released ,
Thread: NLauncher 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
launcher, nlauncher, swipes, toggles
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes