OP dorpmuller

11th September 2014, 01:20 AM   |  #31  
Flag Belo Horizonte
Thanks Meter: 1

21 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpto32

Thanks a lot!!! Mine is T-320, I installed T320XXU1BND3 and the problem is completely gone! I didn't have to wipe. All apps and settings from the original rom remained. No knox trip. Here is the link with intructions, if someone is interested: http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=29095

Bad news. The solution didn't last, after some days the problem went back. I also tried every possible combination in "SGS screen booster" with no luck. Unfortunately I will have to send the tablet to customer supoort.
30th September 2014, 05:36 PM   |  #32  
Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 139

453 posts
I added a tempered glass screen protector last night and it reduced the screen's over sensitivity to normal. I recommend trying a glass screen protector to reduce sensitivity.
1st December 2014, 03:00 AM   |  #33  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
SGS Booster DOES WORK (at least it seems like it)
Ok, so I picked up a Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 from BestBuy for $199, like the tablet at first but the touch sensitivity was driving me nuts, it was almost impossible to rearrange icons on the home screen. I thought the deal was a bust and was about to return the tablet when I found this thread.

After installing SGS Booster, I was disappointed at first because it didn't seem to make a difference. I was Googling around some more when it dawned on me that there was a "start service on boot" checkbox. I enabled the option and gave it a reboot just for grins and giggles, instant improvement. I have the sensitivity set to 52 and I lowered the minimum motion to 1 (from default of 3).

I don't know if it will continue to help (others have reported that after a wipe its better only for a short time), but hopefully it's a solution.
1st December 2014, 07:50 AM   |  #34  
Flag Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 282

1,885 posts
More
I think it can be hardware defect.
Now I have two tab pro and found the following
The one with warm white has touchscreen problem
The one with cool white is perfect.
Moreover, I realized the one with problem fits roocase while the good one doesn't fit at all.
14th December 2014, 06:21 PM   |  #35  
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
Are these different model numbers or build numbers? How can they be a different size? Are the kernal version numbers different? Please let us know. Something must be different.
Thanks
14th December 2014, 10:32 PM   |  #36  
Flag Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 282

1,885 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrthwds

Are these different model numbers or build numbers? How can they be a different size? Are the kernal version numbers different? Please let us know. Something must be different.
Thanks

They're with exactly same ROM (build number, kernel version, Android version, and NK1 ROM). I suspect it's hardware issue.
Touch on the good one is 100% perfect with no scrolling interruption or wrong touch even a glass plate has been installed.
Note: Brando one is pretty good though QC can be questionable. If you found something wrong (the first one has some chipping on one side), take a pic and send an email and they will send a replacement for free.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread