No registration required

[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][E610] PAC-ROM 4.4.4.RC-2

OP aidasaidas75

13th December 2014, 10:35 PM   |  #51  
Thanks Meter: 10

43 posts
More
Thumbs up The Best KK for e610
Everything working and running stable on first start! I haven't found any serious bugs so far and PAC-ROM is the most comprehensive and polished custom rom I've ever flashed.

Noob friendly: The default settings are ideal with just the right things enabled for utility while still being secure, and not overwhelming me with exotic eye candy and launcher bling.

The settings and ui are familiar, although I think Nova launcher gets it right with system settings from the menu button (and quick settings on notification bar by default?..I don't recall). But the customizations available are certainly exotic enough for more seasoned power users. I'm anxious to try out some things that are new to me!

The only thing I would like to see is a way to toggle NFC on or off since it's settings are greyed out and the quick setting toggle doesn't do anything. But apparently this is a common issue with all the KitKat roms from my experience. I've always just destroyed it with ES Explorer or caliban666's nfc destroyer zip, but my new washing machine has NFC and I can set the wash cycle with my phone. As much as I would like to play with my washing machine, the security risk of having NFC on all the time is too unnerving.

To sum it up: Bravo
Last edited by ssurell; 13th December 2014 at 10:38 PM.
15th December 2014, 12:18 AM   |  #52  
Thanks Meter: 10

43 posts
More
Exclamation Mic bug
Does not differentiate a headphone from headset and false detects external mic, disables the internal mic. Stock ICS for e610 has no problem managing the difference and you can listen to music and answer a call without any trouble. The in-call audio will play through headphones or sound system and use the phones internal mic to converse.

This seems to be a common problem with all the custom ROMs I've tried.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread