Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Insane Kitkat/The Sickness Edition help thread!!!

OP mrzhadow

4th September 2014, 10:20 PM   |  #511  
Flag Jacksonville
Thanks Meter: 1

53 posts
More
music player
I performed a search but didn't come up with anything i'm on sickness's v3 before I loaded rom I had stock samsung music player where you can scroll through songs on lock screen how can I get that back. This one just lets you skip tracks I miss that feature is it possible to do?
5th September 2014, 12:59 AM   |  #512  
Flag Reno
Thanks Meter: 51

59 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkmixer

I performed a search but didn't come up with anything i'm on sickness's v3 before I loaded rom I had stock samsung music player where you can scroll through songs on lock screen how can I get that back. This one just lets you skip tracks I miss that feature is it possible to do?

Were u on a stock rom before u installed v3? Or another custom rom.
If u were stock then I don't think it's possible (odexed vs deodexed). If u came from another custom rom then either go back or stay Sick.
If I'm wrong either way, somebody set me straight.

Sent from my Insane KitKat V10 SGH M919 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unclehappy

If u were stock then I don't think it's possible (odexed vs deodexed). If u came from another custom rom then either go back or stay Sick.

Oops isn't the Sickness edition his personal setup at the time? This wasn't meant to be changed. If you love the rom but want choices u gotta go Insane V11 and Modz V5. Sorry didn't realize u were on that edition. (BTW it does ROCK).

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

I'll be quiet now, and go back to the bar.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unclehappy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th September 2014, 04:58 PM   |  #513  
Flag Jacksonville

53 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unclehappy

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

Oops isn't the Sickness edition his personal setup at the time? This wasn't meant to be changed. If you love the rom but want choices u gotta go Insane V11 and Modz V5. Sorry didn't realize u were on that edition. (BTW it does ROCK).

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

I'll be quiet now, and go back to the bar.

thanks for the reply I was stock rooted before I went to my first rom which was v3 I love the rom s5 features just some things I miss like the scroll songs on lock screen and fast side bar app scroll but I'll stick with it I like it to much.
6th September 2014, 07:40 AM   |  #514  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 882

2,571 posts
More
Quote:

thanks for the reply I was stock rooted before I went to my first rom which was v3 I love the rom s5 features just some things I miss like the scroll songs on lock screen and fast side bar app scroll but I'll stick with it I like it to much.

Scrolling songs on lockscreen was only 4.3 and below, KitKat changed that. And by side bar app scroll do you mean multiwindow?
The Following User Says Thank You to serio22 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th September 2014, 04:24 PM   |  #515  
Flag Jacksonville

53 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by serio22

Scrolling songs on lockscreen was only 4.3 and below, KitKat changed that. And by side bar app scroll do you mean multiwindow?

Not multi window app alphabetical side bar quick search like in contacts screen not a big deal but useful with alot of apps.
8th September 2014, 04:57 PM   |  #516  
Thanks Meter: 2

74 posts
I have never been able to get that multi window thing to work. It only shows the default apps and not the extra ones that were supposed to be added using apps or that xpose thing. Does anyone have a sure fire way to add apps to the multiple window thing?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Free mobile app
9th September 2014, 04:39 AM   |  #517  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 882

2,571 posts
More
Quote:

Not multi window app alphabetical side bar quick search like in contacts screen not a big deal but useful with alot of apps.

Well the only thing I can think of is the 'alphabetical list' option, with that you can jump to the first letter of an app with a touch. You can also use Google now to search for an app which is what I do. I just have the widget on my homescreen, tap it and search when I need to look for an app quickly
15th December 2014, 04:09 AM   |  #518  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
What is the best setup for this? I mean memory wise

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread