[Q] unfortunately, System ui has stopped

Search This thread

COOLNILL

Nov 30, 2013
i rooted my grand duos withn cwm , after that i installed some apps like titanium back up , ping my rom , etc
and made some changes in cpu , kernel through ping my rom
and from then after every 4-5 seconds it shows the above msg (unfortunately, System ui has stopped) and i cant operate phone

i reset facory data , wipe cache partition , but it of no use
please help me

iceyhotguy

Jan 27, 2012
i rooted my grand duos withn cwm , after that i installed some apps like titanium back up , ping my rom , etc
and from then after every 4-5 seconds it shows the above msg (unfortunately, System ui has stopped) and i cant operate phone

please help me

You probably changed something you shouldn't have. Wiping data/cache can only remove the apps you used to alter things, but it won't touch the system files or kernel files you have already altered. You need flash the ROM or firmware that you are using again to get your files back to normal. Make sure you backup your data first.

Reactions: huzaifa1122

sandy_rock

Jun 13, 2014
com.android.systemui has stopped for grand i9082

Hi,
I had upgraded from 4.2 to 4.4.4 as mentioned in the link (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2603219)
I have flashed the custom ROM (CYANOGENMOD) on my samsung galaxy grand i9082,
I was able to use this ROM perfectly for a weeks time.
But when I had changed the clock details (center alignment & Font)
I got the "Unfotunately com.android.systemui has stopped",
To resolve this I had done a hard reset (fornatted data/cache/dalvik cache and reinstalled the ROM)
but now I am getting this showstopper error during the first boot itself - I have not even been able to open the App drawer or settings menu.

Please help.

New to xda

getvaisakh

Nov 27, 2012
Kerala
Is this thread alive??

Having same problem in my galaxy grand 2 stock rom. So i decided to flash a custom rom but the same problem still persists.. I dont think I altered any rom files in stock rom. Someone please help me solve the problem..

Last edited:

NoobInToto

Dec 4, 2013
Coimbatore
Having same problem in my galaxy grand 2 stock rom. So i decided to flash a custom rom but the same problem was still persists.. I dont think I altered any rom files in stock rom. Someone please help me solve the problem..
Download your tar file for stock rom from sammobile.com Download Odin.
Unzip the zip file to get tar. Go to download mode in phone and connect to PC. Open Odin and put the tar file in PDA. Check only autoreboot and f time reset. Leave others unticked.
Press start and wait for ROM to be flashed. It will take some time( unplug only after it says pass with green light).. After stock ROM is flashed, factory reset again. Then flash your custom recovery and your desired ROM. Remember , while flashing custom ROM, follow the instructions given in the respective thread.
This will be a clean install and the errors will go away, at the cost of your internal data being wiped.

Reactions: getvaisakh

getvaisakh

Nov 27, 2012
Kerala
Unzip the zip file to get tar. Go to download mode in phone and connect to PC. Open Odin and put the tar file in PDA. Check only autoreboot and f time reset. Leave others unticked.
Press start and wait for ROM to be flashed. It will take some time( unplug only after it says pass with green light).. After stock ROM is flashed, factory reset again. Then flash your custom recovery and your desired ROM. Remember , while flashing custom ROM, follow the instructions given in the respective thread.
This will be a clean install and the errors will go away, at the cost of your internal data being wiped.

Thanks for the reply... :)
Will try and get back to you if there is any problem..

huzaifa1122

Nov 13, 2015
Islamabad
systemu has stopped fixeds

You probably changed something you shouldn't have. Wiping data/cache can only remove the apps you used to alter things, but it won't touch the system files or kernel files you have already altered. You need flash the ROM or firmware that you are using again to get your files back to normal. Make sure you backup your data first.

Thx to you
I wipe the date and cache partition
Its fixed now <3 :D :laugh:
ty <3 :good:

1:- turn off mob
2:-Recovery mod>wipe date and cache
3:-go to advanced>Reboot to bootloader

FIXED

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

please help me

Having same problem in my galaxy grand 2 stock rom. So i decided to flash a custom rom but the same problem was still persists.. I dont think I altered any rom files in stock rom. Someone please help me solve the problem..