Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM]LG E975 /F180 4.2.2 Color OS

OP msxzero

5th June 2014, 03:32 AM   |  #81  
Senior Member
Flag ankara
Thanks Meter: 25
 
102 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drumcodex

hmm screenshot shows 4.2

not mine other one 4.3 which is i said better and answer questions for it, it was a month ago.
15th July 2014, 02:39 AM   |  #82  
mudassirrashid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Stuck at LG logo
After installing latest V2.0 coloros my cell stuck at LG logo with written on screen. Error Booting. I am using CWM 6.0.4.8 touch by Haungnov. Also tell me. should I unlock the bootloader before installing coloros?

Thanks dear devs.
15th July 2014, 11:19 AM   |  #83  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 84
 
459 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudassirrashid

After installing latest V2.0 coloros my cell stuck at LG logo with written on screen. Error Booting. I am using CWM 6.0.4.8 touch by Haungnov. Also tell me. should I unlock the bootloader before installing coloros?

Thanks dear devs.

Yes! Always before flashing roms, unlock boot loader ! And install custom recovery

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to steffenbakke For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th July 2014, 09:44 PM   |  #84  
mudassirrashid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
how to unlock bootloader
Can you please provide me any link to do it? I have rooted the phone f180L and have cwm 6.0.4.8. Thanks
20th July 2014, 09:44 PM   |  #85  
akkay1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 18
 
202 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Hi All,

Can I use this ROM on my F180L I am using Sling ver. 2.2.2 right now.
16th December 2014, 12:37 PM   |  #86  
Junior Member
Flag Malang
Thanks Meter: 3
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudassirrashid

Can you please provide me any link to do it? I have rooted the phone f180L and have cwm 6.0.4.8. Thanks

Just download freegee on playstore,its free. Freegee

Quote:
Originally Posted by akkay1

Hi All,

Can I use this ROM on my F180L I am using Sling ver. 2.2.2 right now.

working charm in my white f180l, make sure you do it right,just follow the instruction there.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes