Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[KERNEL][AGNi][ 4.2.2 ] 29-11-2014 AGNi pureSTOCK (ULTRA SMOOTH) [F2FS/EXT4]

OP psndna88

11th May 2014, 06:35 PM   |  #11  
psndna88's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 8,333
 
4,550 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by greasyguy

Not yet. Wiping cach and dalvik cach didn't help. Flashing blackhawks Next Kernel made video playback work again. By the way I'm on stock 4.2.2. Will try again tonite.

Gesendet von meinem GT-P5110 mit Tapatalk

its a blobs issue..

Sent from F2FS FORMATED I9300 Temasek CM11 Unofficial v79 + AGNi pureCM v2.7.7 kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to psndna88 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd May 2014, 07:56 AM   |  #12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
185 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Am using shakatus rooted stock 4.2.2 with your kernel. Compared to stock kernel extremely laggy game experience right now.
Smash Hit is unplayable with this setup.

Allready have tryed to clear cache and fix permissions ....

Sent from my GT-P5113 using XDA Premium HD app
22nd May 2014, 08:02 AM   |  #13  
psndna88's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 8,333
 
4,550 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by schurgatzi

Am using shakatus rooted stock 4.2.2 with your kernel. Compared to stock kernel extremely laggy game experience right now.
Smash Hit is unplayable with this setup.

Allready have tryed to clear cache and fix permissions ....

Sent from my GT-P5113 using XDA Premium HD app

yes i know it has some issue with proprietary blobs... try flashing the blobs zip that u flash with other kernels and let me know results...

Sent from F2FS FORMATED I9300 Temasek CM11 Unofficial v82 + AGNi pureCM v2.7.8 kernel
22nd May 2014, 03:12 PM   |  #14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
185 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Flashed the fix from the dholmen Kernel topic, that made it work much better.

Will test some more when i am home later this day.

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium HD app
24th May 2014, 05:41 PM   |  #15  
brolee93's Avatar
Senior Member
XDA city
Thanks Meter: 474
 
1,765 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
Donate to Me
More
Thanks my bro for your best kernel for my Tab and my Note 2
29th November 2014, 09:16 AM   |  #16  
psndna88's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 8,333
 
4,550 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Donate to Me
More
29-11-2014 Update v3.5

108 newer f2fs commits | ARM specific commits | support for kernel mode NEON | arm/crypto: Add optimized AES and SHA1 routines | Enable ARCH_POWER | reduced active zrams to one and set 200MB default size | Implement co-existing versions of SAMSUNG's sdcard filesystem - sdcardfs (Android 4.3 ) - sdcardfskk (Android 4.4+) | SAMSUNG OSRC SEA KK N7100XXUFND4 HID KK Updates | fixed Agni Control settings restore and added forced init.d execution option without reboot | fix derp arch/arm/mm/cache-l2x0.c | Fix CVE-2014-3153 | Boeffla-Sound: Engine 1.6.7 | Implement Update BFQ v6r2 -> v7r2 I/O sched | fs: vfat: reduce the worst case latencies | Backport AIO from Linux 3.6.x | pegasusq modifications with firelock(default governor now) | backport Intelliactive cpu governor | bcmdhd: Enable wifi mac address changing | video: sii9234: dynamically register and unregister input device | True CD-ROM emulation" support | Implement USB HID Keyboard/Mouse ROLE support for Android device (https://github.com/pelya/android-keyboard-gadget) needs supported APK from HERE | drivers/cpufreq/cpufreq_lulzactiveq.c : set dual core mode and fix scaling (Andi) | ext4: remove some debugging functions by Samsung & sync with kernel.org | fs: default to noatime/nodiratime | Input: Send events one packet at a time | deadline: Allow 0ms deadline latency, increase the read speed | ZZmoove Version 1.0 beta1 | [PATCH] nohz: Fix update_ts_time_stat idle accounting (ZaneZam) | fs/exfat: update to v1.2.9 | Boeffla Sound v1.6.7| net: Performance fix for process_backlog | ext4: Speedup WB_SYNC_ALL pass called from sync | freezer: shorten freezer sleep time using exponential backoff | irq: Set CPU affinity right on thread creation | cpuidle: remove cross-cpu IPI by new latency request | nohz: Reduce overhead under high-freq idling patterns | ARM: smp: Wait just 1 second for other CPU to halt | timer: optimize apply_slack() | cpuidle: make a single register function for all | cpufreq: Fix policy stucking if user & kernel min/max don't overlap | cpuidle: Fix NULL pointer dereference during hotplug | Migrate to GCChf arm-cortex-a9 4.9.2 toolchain | ksm: check and skip page, if it is already scanned (Pradeep Sawlani) | ksm: Provide support to use deferred timers for scanner thread | Asynchronous I/O latency to a solid-state disk greatly increased | sdhci: deploy delay on host power down | mmc: Disregard pending irqs in sdio | ext4: Add support for FIDTRIM, a best-effort ioctl for deep discard trim | pegasusq: enable io_is_busy by default | bdi: allow block devices to say that they require stable page writes | ASoC: jack: Use power efficient workqueue | ASoC: pcm: Use the power efficient workqueue for delayed powerdown | ASoC: pcm: Use the power efficient workqueue for delayed powerdown | fbcon: queue work on power efficient wq | block: queue work on power efficient wq | PHYLIB: queue work on system_power_efficient_wq | workqueue: Add system wide power_efficient workqueues | workqueues: Introduce new flag | WQ_POWER_EFFICIENT for power oriented workqueues | Migrated to GCChf linaro 4.9.3 toolchain

Download: HERE
1st December 2014, 07:35 AM   |  #17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
170 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by psndna88

29-11-2014 Update v3.5

108 newer f2fs commits | ARM specific commits | support for kernel mode NEON | arm/crypto: Add optimized AES and SHA1 routines | Enable ARCH_POWER | reduced active zrams to one and set 200MB default size | Implement co-existing versions of SAMSUNG's sdcard filesystem - sdcardfs (Android 4.3 ) - sdcardfskk (Android 4.4+) | SAMSUNG OSRC SEA KK N7100XXUFND4 HID KK Updates | fixed Agni Control settings restore and added forced init.d execution option without reboot | fix derp arch/arm/mm/cache-l2x0.c | Fix CVE-2014-3153 | Boeffla-Sound: Engine 1.6.7 | Implement Update BFQ v6r2 -> v7r2 I/O sched | fs: vfat: reduce the worst case latencies | Backport AIO from Linux 3.6.x | pegasusq modifications with firelock(default governor now) | backport Intelliactive cpu governor | bcmdhd: Enable wifi mac address changing | video: sii9234: dynamically register and unregister input device | True CD-ROM emulation" support | Implement USB HID Keyboard/Mouse ROLE support for Android device (https://github.com/pelya/android-keyboard-gadget) needs supported APK from HERE | drivers/cpufreq/cpufreq_lulzactiveq.c : set dual core mode and fix scaling (Andi) | ext4: remove some debugging functions by Samsung & sync with kernel.org | fs: default to noatime/nodiratime | Input: Send events one packet at a time | deadline: Allow 0ms deadline latency, increase the read speed | ZZmoove Version 1.0 beta1 | [PATCH] nohz: Fix update_ts_time_stat idle accounting (ZaneZam) | fs/exfat: update to v1.2.9 | Boeffla Sound v1.6.7| net: Performance fix for process_backlog | ext4: Speedup WB_SYNC_ALL pass called from sync | freezer: shorten freezer sleep time using exponential backoff | irq: Set CPU affinity right on thread creation | cpuidle: remove cross-cpu IPI by new latency request | nohz: Reduce overhead under high-freq idling patterns | ARM: smp: Wait just 1 second for other CPU to halt | timer: optimize apply_slack() | cpuidle: make a single register function for all | cpufreq: Fix policy stucking if user & kernel min/max don't overlap | cpuidle: Fix NULL pointer dereference during hotplug | Migrate to GCChf arm-cortex-a9 4.9.2 toolchain | ksm: check and skip page, if it is already scanned (Pradeep Sawlani) | ksm: Provide support to use deferred timers for scanner thread | Asynchronous I/O latency to a solid-state disk greatly increased | sdhci: deploy delay on host power down | mmc: Disregard pending irqs in sdio | ext4: Add support for FIDTRIM, a best-effort ioctl for deep discard trim | pegasusq: enable io_is_busy by default | bdi: allow block devices to say that they require stable page writes | ASoC: jack: Use power efficient workqueue | ASoC: pcm: Use the power efficient workqueue for delayed powerdown | ASoC: pcm: Use the power efficient workqueue for delayed powerdown | fbcon: queue work on power efficient wq | block: queue work on power efficient wq | PHYLIB: queue work on system_power_efficient_wq | workqueue: Add system wide power_efficient workqueues | workqueues: Introduce new flag | WQ_POWER_EFFICIENT for power oriented workqueues | Migrated to GCChf linaro 4.9.3 toolchain

Download: HERE

i install it but my tab is stuck on galaxy tab 2 logo im using P5110XXDNH2 firmware. i tried in TWRP and Philz recovery.
13th December 2014, 07:14 PM   |  #18  
Orla001's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Napoli (Italy)
Thanks Meter: 114
 
149 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Ohhh Thanks! Using your kernel on i9300 and now on p5110 Testing it on Zap Blaster
16th December 2014, 01:44 PM   |  #19  
Orla001's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Napoli (Italy)
Thanks Meter: 114
 
149 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferxx17

i install it but my tab is stuck on galaxy tab 2 logo im using P5110XXDNH2 firmware. i tried in TWRP and Philz recovery.

+1

Returned back to 3.4

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes