No registration required

Car install discussion thread

OP flyboy1100

8th December 2014, 10:16 PM   |  #211  
Thanks Meter: 4

52 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCat_s

Hi guys, recently i install autodroid 1.2 on my nexus and everything is fine but its not waking up when plug in my charger :/ its using kangoroo kernel and someone wrote that otg cable is required to proper wake O.o is anybody knows how to change settings somewhere to use normal original cable not otg one?? It looks like that: when screen is off im connecting charger and nothink so im pressing button on side to switch on the screen and i can see its not charging but when ill do the same with screen on its charging without the problems. Please help because no one replied me one q&a forum for autodroid :/

It sounds like your USB port is screwed up because the tablet should always light up when you plug a charger unless you changed it in settings which I can't remember if autodroid even has that setting for disable screen wake on charger or not but try a different usb cable first
9th December 2014, 01:07 PM   |  #212  
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
This problem solved i bought y otg cable and it works but i found another problem because when i turn on ignition nexus is waking up but when i starting a car for seconds charger loosing power due to starting engine so tablet goes sleep and then power comes back and power event manager is trying to wake up during going to sleep and its end with screen off, charging and in airplane mod :/ is there a way to delay going to sleep action ?? Timeouts in settings doesnt work somehow :/
Last edited by TomCat_s; 9th December 2014 at 01:11 PM.
10th December 2014, 04:31 PM   |  #213  
Thanks Meter: 40

222 posts
Hi, I was wondering if anyone uses Wifi streaming on a nexus 3g version how could you stop the wifi connection cutting off your 3g internet? anyone have any ideas please?
16th December 2014, 05:11 PM   |  #214  
Thanks Meter: 4

52 posts
Is anyone working on a ROM for car installs at the moment? I'm considering doing it myself but I have no idea how to work with Kernels
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread