Airplay fully working and Mirroring too.. AndroidApple Tv allinOne

OP bubble2

4th October 2014, 09:30 PM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 2

37 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappaDong

The mirroring option is hidden in the Settings, I have tried it yesterday with my Optimus G and it worked - I wouldn't use it for watching a movie but it is fast enough for casual use.

h**p://imgur.com/AI1AvyT

Sweet!!! Thanks dude! Just tried it and it works pretty good.

Appreciate the reply!
The Following User Says Thank You to newbie630 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th October 2014, 11:54 PM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 10

70 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaxRain

Dear,
Our app has been available on Fire TV app store now. In fact, you can directly purchase it there.

Strange I can't find your app in the Fire TV app listings. Is it under the entertainment category or where is it?

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappaDong

The mirroring option is hidden in the Settings, I have tried it yesterday with my Optimus G and it worked - I wouldn't use it for watching a movie but it is fast enough for casual use.

h**p://imgur.com/AI1AvyT

The mirroring options are grayed out when I installed it on my phone which is a One+ One so I guess its not supported. Back to the drawing board.
6th October 2014, 03:37 AM   |  #33  
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
[QUOTE=rotor00ter;55852347]Strange I can't find your app in the Fire TV app listings. Is it under the entertainment category or where is it?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Hi,
Just search "airplay", then you can find our app.
6th October 2014, 07:29 AM   |  #34  
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
Quote:

The mirroring options are grayed out when I installed it on my phone which is a One+ One so I guess its not supported. Back to the drawing board.

it needs an active dlna receiver on fire tv side.
I use airplay/upnp app on fire tv side and if I activate the dlna receiver function, I can mirror. But Mirroring is laggy and in Bad resolution. So I deactivate it and remove the app from my mobile phone.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk
6th October 2014, 10:00 PM   |  #35  
Thanks Meter: 4

40 posts
AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO)
Does the air play mirror fill up the entire TV screen ? It doesn't on mine and looks odd and i ve tried to change the mode on my TV but then it cuts off part of the screen.
7th October 2014, 06:27 PM   |  #36  
Thanks Meter: 1

11 posts
I have the NFL Network app on my iPad, that allows for live streaming of this channel (with cable subscription). Which of the apps mentioned in this thread will allow for mirroring of the NFL Network to the TV through the Fire TV?
25th October 2014, 03:52 PM   |  #37  
Thanks Meter: 3

52 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOgun27

I have the NFL Network app on my iPad, that allows for live streaming of this channel (with cable subscription). Which of the apps mentioned in this thread will allow for mirroring of the NFL Network to the TV through the Fire TV?

I've just bought AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO) from the Amazon App store and can confirm it works perfectly with the iPad NFL Gamepass app.

I no longer need my hacked ATV2, everything is now replicated perfectly on my FTV.
28th October 2014, 01:22 AM   |  #38  

1 posts
Question
I have been reading this thread, and am trying to help out my brother in-law. I have an apple TV, so my airplay works fine with my Iphone/IPAD. He has google Chromecast, and wants to have this installed so he can stream moviebox, and other content from his iphone. Where exactly does he have to install this AIrplay/DLNA Pro app at? He says he can't access google play on Chromecast to download it directly from there, and obviously this isn't a freestanding app that you download/use from the app store.

So where exactly is this downloaded/installed to? He can buy it from amazon app store or google play, but then where does he access it at?

I plan on purchasing an Amazon Fire TV dongle for another room, and I know they have information you can download directly from your Amazon account, so plan on buying it on Amazon and I guess it'll work that way.
28th October 2014, 07:50 PM   |  #39  

13 posts
Chromecast hasn't ability to install Apps on it. Chromecast is only usable by apps that can stream via googlecast protocol.
On Amazon Fire tv it is possible to install Apps via Amazon app store or sideload.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk
16th December 2014, 06:04 PM   |  #40  
Thanks Meter: 2

37 posts
WaxRain,

I was playing with the app the other day, and have found a glitch.

On the receiving end I have the app installed on my FTV. And I have the app downloaded from the website on my android phone. Then I mirror it with sound and start to play youtube.

It works fine initially. The problem is when I switch the phone to the landscape mode, it disconnects the sound. The sound disappears, and after about 10 seconds the sound is coming from the phone.

Can you investigate?

Thanks.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread