OP zidacj

26th October 2014, 10:23 PM   |  #51  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyelton

There's no 4 files... There's only one which includes everything. Use AP

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

To be clear, the download is a single .rar file containing a folder that has four separate .tar.md5 files; AP, BL, CP, and CSC.

When someone goes to flash this using odin, do they just press AP and select the AP file? Or do they also need to press BL and select the BL file, press CP and select the CP file, and press CSC and select the CSC file in addition to that?

I hope my question is understood.

I'm asking because I did AP only, but I'm having a problem where "Unfortunately, email has stopped" is popping up constantly. "Unfortunately, weather has stopped" pops up too.

Thanks for your time.

Update: So I just did a factory reset and those two problems are gone; however, now it appears that I don't have any mobile data connection.

Update2: I just reflashed using AP, CP, and CSC and everything is back to normal. It looks like by flashing AP only my baseband version stayed NG3.

Thanks for this thread.
Last edited by DeathTripp; 26th October 2014 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Update
2nd November 2014, 12:20 PM   |  #52  
Thanks Meter: 7

67 posts
More
How does somebody make the stock file backups that OP provided a download link to?
27th November 2014, 04:51 PM   |  #53  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
May I ask you guys for some help.

I have a Samsung S5 - G900A which is ATT.

I am from Bulgaria and I want to install stock rom for G900F(because with this one I cannot connect to 3g network).
I have downloaded the rom srom sammobile but when I try to install via Odin I get FAIL.

How can I install it and use my phone here in Bulgaria(Europe) on the local 3G network?
16th December 2014, 06:58 PM   |  #54  
Flag philly
Thanks Meter: 96

534 posts
More
I just flashed the 3 files ap cp and csc no bl file and it worked like a charm. I have not tried to get the ng3 ota yet but at this point i dont care. Knox says 0x0 and it says official samsung. AWESOME guys thanks. It did take about 5 minutes to load the ap file onto odin on my pc for some reason but it worked awesome

I didn't do a factory reset i tryed to install the ng3 ota it would download it and then turn off the phone to install it it stopped after about 35%. So i then did the factory reset and wipe downloaded it again and the install worked. So i unrooted back to stock and was able to get the ota to go through. Awesome work
Last edited by Joehen873; Yesterday at 04:11 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread