OP rcsiccion

16th December 2014, 02:06 PM   |  #111  
Flag Bulacan
Thanks Meter: 463

612 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhrexler

Hi! is there any problem with the network when you flashed it? I'm globe locked too and i'm thinking about flashing the L update but i'm afraid that i might have some issues with the carrier and not get any signal on phone. i can flash it back anyway but i just wanna be sure before i do it.

None at all. It shouldn't matter what country the firmware is from. As long as it's for g900f, you can flash it and won't have any problem.

Sent from my SGS5 SM-G900F (0x1) using Tapatalk.
16th December 2014, 02:55 PM   |  #112  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Talking mixer_paths.xml
oh! and uh, one more thing, if it is possible. can anybody upload the stock mixer_paths.xml found on system/etc... Thank You, i just need that file.

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by annson08

None at all. It shouldn't matter what country the firmware is from. As long as it's for g900f, you can flash it and won't have any problem.

Sent from my SGS5 SM-G900F (0x1) using Tapatalk.

wow! really?! i'll start flashing it tomorrow then, my currrent version is NG8, does it matter? or can i just flash it without any data loss? can you also upload the mixer_paths.xml? it's in system/etc, i need the stock one. i was doing this tweak to increase the volume when i accidentally deleted the original file, i don't have any backup on my pc and flashing a stock rom comsumes too much time than just putting it back, Thank You so much.
17th December 2014, 02:29 AM   |  #113  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 12

75 posts
More
S5 Duos
Anyone using S5 Duos like me?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread