Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] lg g2 d801 bricked, no download mode,no fast boot only stuck at lg logo

OP xtremepowered

7th June 2014, 06:35 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
hi
i think i bricked my lg g2 d801 t-mobile by first installing stock d802(i know i messed up) after that my phone went to fast boot mode.i used adb to load img files to bring back download mode and then i tried tot method to install stock rom which failed, i then tried pushing img files from adb to get atleast custom recovery but that further bricked my phone which is basically living in this situation:
-no download mode
-no fastboot
-stuck at lg logo when i try to power it on
-no recovery
also i tried using linux to load the img files but linux wont recognize my lg g2 when i type in the commands
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me i am desparate
10th June 2014, 02:46 AM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
73 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremepowered

hi
i think i bricked my lg g2 d801 t-mobile by first installing stock d802(i know i messed up) after that my phone went to fast boot mode.i used adb to load img files to bring back download mode and then i tried tot method to install stock rom which failed, i then tried pushing img files from adb to get atleast custom recovery but that further bricked my phone which is basically living in this situation:
-no download mode
-no fastboot
-stuck at lg logo when i try to power it on
-no recovery
also i tried using linux to load the img files but linux wont recognize my lg g2 when i type in the commands
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me i am desparate

Have you tried this method?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2701799

Not sure if it's applicable.
10th June 2014, 04:54 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchdarkice

Have you tried this method?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2701799

Not sure if it's applicable.

Thanks for your reply but I don't think that works, cause the link you have me is how to root device.
10th June 2014, 07:35 AM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
73 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
It still restores the image, you can choose to root or not

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
4th October 2014, 12:46 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Flag Islamabad
Thanks Meter: 495
 
1,160 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremepowered

hi
i think i bricked my lg g2 d801 t-mobile by first installing stock d802(i know i messed up) after that my phone went to fast boot mode.i used adb to load img files to bring back download mode and then i tried tot method to install stock rom which failed, i then tried pushing img files from adb to get atleast custom recovery but that further bricked my phone which is basically living in this situation:
-no download mode
-no fastboot
-stuck at lg logo when i try to power it on
-no recovery
also i tried using linux to load the img files but linux wont recognize my lg g2 when i type in the commands
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me i am desparate

Any luck fixing it ?
7th October 2014, 06:11 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Kdz flashtool could solve the problem or using an usb.... U could leave the phone until the battery goes off and then recharge a little bit and try download mode again... the first method should work ... press the buttons correctly and connect the usb... working in 95%
16th December 2014, 11:44 PM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2014
same problem
tried the mentioned comments but still nothing for me.
PLEASE PLEASE let me know if you fix the problem OP
17th December 2014, 05:26 AM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2014
lgg2 d801 stuck on lg logo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabuco76

Kdz flashtool could solve the problem or using an usb.... U could leave the phone until the battery goes off and then recharge a little bit and try download mode again... the first method should work ... press the buttons correctly and connect the usb... working in 95%

could you please explain what you did?
my lgg2 d801 simply boots into the LG logo screen and stays there til it dies.

I do not know too many technicalities when it comes to adb or ubuntu, in fact i dont even know if those programs go on the phone or the computer through usb..

simple clarifications would make the world of difference to me as my phone is useless now.

I can enter download mode using your "let phone die then try again method" but i dont know what to do from there..

Please help me restore my phone to the 4.4.2 kitkat i had previously

thannks in advance

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes