1st December 2014, 09:21 AM   |  #131  
Flag Bronx
Thanks Meter: 61

378 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambitv01

whats the next command i should type?

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

i do adb push....all i get is a bunch of scrolling lines?i do adb push....

Did you download the modem firmware file and put them in the exact folder where your adb.exe file is? Rename them to make it easier. Then just:

adb push modem.zip /sdcard/

or instead of "/sdcard/" try /data/media/0

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambitv01

whats the next command i should type?

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

i do adb push....all i get is a bunch of scrolling lines?i do adb push....

If you need a shortcut, install this:

http://skipsoft.net/download/toolkit...Kit_v5.0.0.exe

From there, go into the folder it is installed to, look for the "tkmain.exe" file. Create a shortcut of that to your desktop. In this same folder, look for a folder that says "put files to push here" and put the modem and firmware file there. Now open the tkmain app from your desktop. Once opened, make sure your device serial shows up on the top. Look for the option that says "push" files. If my memory serves me well, that is option 13. When it asks about a "insecure boot" or whatever, type yes. As you proceed, you should see your modem file listed in the options, type it EXACTLY as it is named (e.g. modem.zip, all letters that are caps must be caps, lowercase must be lowercase, etc). When it asks where, it should show you examples of how you should type sdcard. Type it that way (e.g. /sdcard/ )

Wait for it to finish, repeat the same for the other file.
Check via TWRP install to see,if you find those files and flash them. Then reboot and your,good to go.
1st December 2014, 10:14 PM   |  #132  
Thanks Meter: 0

68 posts
yes serial will not show?
yes serial will not show? i installed the lg-Mobile-Drivers_v3

it says if serial shows drivers are installed?
2nd December 2014, 08:28 PM   |  #133  

68 posts
i finally flahed it
Quote:
Originally Posted by crossvxm

did you download the modem firmware file and put them in the exact folder where your adb.exe file is? Rename them to make it easier. Then just:

Adb push modem.zip /sdcard/

or instead of "/sdcard/" try /data/media/0

---------- post added at 03:21 am ---------- previous post was at 02:51 am ----------

if you need a shortcut, install this:

http://skipsoft.net/download/toolkit...kit_v5.0.0.exe

from there, go into the folder it is installed to, look for the "tkmain.exe" file. Create a shortcut of that to your desktop. In this same folder, look for a folder that says "put files to push here" and put the modem and firmware file there. Now open the tkmain app from your desktop. Once opened, make sure your device serial shows up on the top. Look for the option that says "push" files. If my memory serves me well, that is option 13. When it asks about a "insecure boot" or whatever, type yes. As you proceed, you should see your modem file listed in the options, type it exactly as it is named (e.g. Modem.zip, all letters that are caps must be caps, lowercase must be lowercase, etc). When it asks where, it should show you examples of how you should type sdcard. Type it that way (e.g. /sdcard/ )

wait for it to finish, repeat the same for the other file.
Check via twrp install to see,if you find those files and flash them. Then reboot and your,good to go.

i finally got it but i put a simple mobile sim card stuck on searching?
2nd December 2014, 11:34 PM   |  #134  

68 posts
Thumbs up signal keeps dropping
signal keeps dropping...service disabled any ideas?

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

ok finally got it i rewrite Security,rewrite imei rewrite meid and fix nvm using my octopus and signal is finally stable!!! thanks alot bro 2 weeks of hard work!!!
3rd December 2014, 05:47 AM   |  #135  
Flag johnson city
Thanks Meter: 5

81 posts
More
small issues found please help
I.have been using this rom for a long time started with thw zvc version now i wanted to no now my phones branded d802 is there a way to get the next radio working i dled the app but nogo and also when i download new roms or kernals do i download ls980 or d802 cause i got this roms stock kernal cant barely over clock or advanced battery funtions like over or under charge. And such. I love this rom never had any other issues at all i got the best battery life ive ever had on any smartphone any advice is welcome

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

D801 not 802
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMadScientist420 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th December 2014, 01:24 AM   |  #136  
Flag Orlando, FL

53 posts
Donate to Me
More
Does this ROM work on ATT service? I looked but didnt see anyone using it on ATT. Or is there any other ROM that does?, I like this one though. I used Cloudy's on ATT service but wanted to try something else that is unlocked GSM out-of-box
12th December 2014, 07:08 AM   |  #137  
Thanks Meter: 10

55 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGLtech

Does this ROM work on ATT service? I looked but didnt see anyone using it on ATT. Or is there any other ROM that does?, I like this one though. I used Cloudy's on ATT service but wanted to try something else that is unlocked GSM out-of-box

I've tried almost every rom for the ls980 and I believe most of them come unlocked (can use gsm if want to). I have T-Mobile on my ls980 and haven't ran into any problems. Just make sure that you change your radio(network type) to wcdma or gsm.
13th December 2014, 01:26 AM   |  #138  
Flag Orlando, FL

53 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilDemon124

I've tried almost every rom for the ls980 and I believe most of them come unlocked (can use gsm if want to). I have T-Mobile on my ls980 and haven't ran into any problems. Just make sure that you change your radio(network type) to wcdma or gsm.

Tmo works fine for me but I use Net10 and get better service with an ATT sim than the Tmo ones here in Orlando. I was hoping someone had tested with ATT, but I will and report back.
17th December 2014, 05:37 AM   |  #139  
Flag johnson city

81 posts
More
Ive used tmobile and at and t. And att picks.up way better im.actually on straight talk but running the att sim also tried friends true att sim in mine bam no probs his number and everything data out of the box

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread