Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Cube Talk 9x/U65GT Equipped with MTK8392, the 8-core Chipset Devoted to Tablet PCs

OP mohammad ahamad

13th November 2014, 12:42 PM   |  #241  
Flag Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 72

1,114 posts
More
damn!
13th November 2014, 11:06 PM   |  #242  
Thanks Meter: 112

386 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by casca

I understand that since here in Portugal (olá!) we have the same type of import and export taxes on the customs services. I do think that if you can proove it is a repair you cannot be charged twice.

At least that's what makes sense to me...

Here in Brazil, you need to pay for a special procedure to send items back to other countries for repair and avoid paying import taxes again. But this "special" procedure alone costs more than a new tab...
15th November 2014, 05:01 AM   |  #243  
Thanks Meter: 0

25 posts
Has the price come down this much? http://www.aliexpress.com/item/9-7-O...616029852.html

Couple questions for owners:
1. Has anyone tried an active stylus for notetaking (like the Bamboo fineline)?
2. Does it flex much?
3. I'm looking for something to replace my paper notepads for university and want to use something like the Bamboo Fineline. Is there a better tablet? Please don't say the Samsung 10 or 12 Notes. I don't have that kind of funds.

Thanks!

Greydesk
18th November 2014, 03:52 AM   |  #244  
Thanks Meter: 4

15 posts
More
i am also interested to know if this tablet screen works with stylus Wacom Bamboo fineline??

anyone tested?

thanks guys
23rd November 2014, 11:41 PM   |  #245  
Thanks Meter: 3

26 posts
More
I've been looking for a decent 9.7" Android tablet for my ION iCade for ages! Was planning to get one of these for AliExpress but the last few pages say something about a bad batch of them with a cheap screen...is that correct? Could someone recommend a seller? I was looking at this listing. Thanks for any help as I've never purchased something like this before...
24th November 2014, 02:30 AM   |  #246  
Thanks Meter: 112

386 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanzan

I've been looking for a decent 9.7" Android tablet for my ION iCade for ages! Was planning to get one of these for AliExpress but the last few pages say something about a bad batch of them with a cheap screen...is that correct? Could someone recommend a seller? I was looking at this listing. Thanks for any help as I've never purchased something like this before...

I recommed you tell the seller about the problem, show him some pictures and ask if his model is OK or not... I did this before buying mine, but the seller I bought it from doesn't sell it anymore...
26th November 2014, 10:19 PM   |  #247  
Thanks Meter: 2

30 posts
if you don't need GPS take a look at the Yuandao Vido M11pro with RK3288. Verry good screen, strong signal wifi , bt and 3G and great Antutu benchmark cause Rockchip RK3288.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Yuand...226410367.html
2nd December 2014, 02:55 PM   |  #248  
Thanks Meter: 3

23 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greydesk

Has the price come down this much? http://www.aliexpress.com/item/9-7-O...616029852.html

Couple questions for owners:
1. Has anyone tried an active stylus for notetaking (like the Bamboo fineline)?
2. Does it flex much?
3. I'm looking for something to replace my paper notepads for university and want to use something like the Bamboo Fineline. Is there a better tablet? Please don't say the Samsung 10 or 12 Notes. I don't have that kind of funds.

Thanks!

Greydesk

I tried it with Precision Touch Dart stylus and also with one passive. But it is complettely unusable. The Dart works like a charm with my other tablets/phones, but not with Cube. Incredible slow, interupty, cant be used even for a very slow drawing. And you have it presure very strong. I like the tablet, but from this point is a big dissappointment for me, as I wanted to use it for catching minutes on meetings...
6th December 2014, 11:57 PM   |  #249  
Flag Dundee, Scotland
Thanks Meter: 0

113 posts
Is the general consensus that cube have reduced the sstandard of the screen in the x9 now? Is there a way to know if you will get the better older screen as I'm looking at buying one but I have a pipo m9 pro and don't want to end up with something worse.
Yesterday, 10:46 AM   |  #250  
Thanks Meter: 1

24 posts
Cube U65/Talk 9X 3G Tablette PC 9.7 pouces Rétine 2048 x 1536 Bluetooth GPS FM Octa Core 2Go 32Go

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread