No registration required

[PARTIAL REVIEW] Jiayu G4S 16GB ROM 2GB RAM

OP Ouzo

17th December 2014, 03:47 PM   |  #1111  
Thanks Meter: 0

32 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by indiffereddie

Is your phone always awake? Try installing setcpu, or go to battery, and see if your phone is always awake

Lost just something new, my phone had +-50% battery and in 30min he just shutdown because battery is empty...
17th December 2014, 04:58 PM   |  #1112  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 138

896 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaldVdB

Lost just something new, my phone had +-50% battery and in 30min he just shutdown because battery is empty...

Backup all your data, remove your memory card and do a factory reset. After that recreate your account on the phone but don't install any apps, don't put the SD card in, just use it for a couple of days and see how you get on.
17th December 2014, 05:05 PM   |  #1113  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 138

896 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alicepattinson

Thanks to this thread/review. It still depends on the user.

Thanks I've honestly been meaning to rewrite the opening post to reflect everything I know now, but I've developed a bit of a love hate relationship with my G4S. Love the battery life, screen, general performance, the small form factor etc, hate the GPS issues, wish it had backlit capacitive buttons, wish the camera was better, wish Jiayu had a better update system for people outside of China (I'm still on Jelly Bean because in concerned about reports of malware in KK ROMs and inability to return to Jelly Bean for some).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread