No registration required

Half-Life 2 and Portal Research

OP legofan623

12th December 2014, 09:14 PM   |  #191  
Flag Arad
Thanks Meter: 1

16 posts
More
To use ep1 as client you should modify obb files. If you do that game will download them again. But I think I found a solution. I think game detects if obb is modded from obb size. Few days ago I decompiled hl2.apk using some tools from internet. In scripts I found an xml where was rided exact size of obb files. After modifing size I recompile app back to apk and i tried to install. No succes because was an error at signature. I dont have any idea about signing an app so i didnt make it work. You should have more knowlege in such things then me. You sould try this maybe will work.
12th December 2014, 09:49 PM   |  #192  
Flag Bradenton
Thanks Meter: 8

42 posts
More
Search up zip signer 2. Its an app for android, and it should be here on xda somwhere i dont remember, and i don think that its about the obb size, its probably a signature check on the obb file.

Sent from my C6730 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Mexican Pygmy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th December 2014, 09:53 PM   |  #193  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,464

1,292 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDC2013

To use ep1 as client you should modify obb files. If you do that game will download them again. But I think I found a solution. I think game detects if obb is modded from obb size. Few days ago I decompiled hl2.apk using some tools from internet. In scripts I found an xml where was rided exact size of obb files. After modifing size I recompile app back to apk and i tried to install. No succes because was an error at signature. I dont have any idea about signing an app so i didnt make it work. You should have more knowlege in such things then me. You sould try this maybe will work.

No, that won't work, either. Changing the client has nothing to do with the obb files. They come with the HL2:EP1 from NVIDIA (you can't get them from anywhere else. Android can't use DLLs). I have a friend who is able to help me out, though. He just got a 32gb LTE SHIELD Tablet.
16th December 2014, 01:30 PM   |  #194  
Flag Arad

16 posts
More
Gamma Energy
Hy. I just played Portal: Prelude on my phone and its very cool. Can you try port Gamma Energy mod to android. It's one of the best mod for Portal I played.
16th December 2014, 02:49 PM   |  #195  
Recognized Contributor

1,292 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hy. I just played Portal: Prelude on my phone and its very cool. Can you try port Gamma Energy mod to android. It's one of the best mod for Portal I played.

I'll take a look at it. I need to release an updated version of Portal: Prelude, too.
17th December 2014, 07:13 PM   |  #196  
Flag Arad

16 posts
More
Red face Great NEWS!!!!!
Nvidia launch HL2EP1 .
I launch EP2 from it, like i did with HL2 and surprise. It recognize new npcs from EP2 "Magnuson and oters" )
17th December 2014, 07:14 PM   |  #197  
Recognized Contributor

1,292 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Nvidia launch HL2EP1 .
I launch EP2 from it, like i did with HL2 and surprise. It recognize new npcs from EP2 "Magnuson and oters" )

I managed to get my hands on it and tried using it for BMS, but no luck so far. I'll be able to look at it later.
17th December 2014, 07:20 PM   |  #198  
Flag Arad

16 posts
More
Good lock. Please tell me if you make any progress

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
half life 2, mod, nvidia, portal, shield
Previous Thread Next Thread