Easily Generate and Export Material Design Palletes

For many people, it can be pretty difficult to create a palette of complementary colors. … more

Android One Expanding to Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka

At Google I/O 2013, Google proudly announced that the Android operating system was … more

Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Factory Reset LG G3 Suspended help me with.

OP vandieutot

11th June 2014, 08:49 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hŕ Nội
Thanks Meter: 514

309 posts
Donate to Me
More
LG after my G3 running on the original rom or. Tot and. KDZ are suspended in this picture hope you like my help with.
11th June 2014, 01:50 PM   |  #2  
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 364

684 posts
More
Ouch a soft brick. Damaged recovery maybe?

Try a hardware factory reset again if you can:

Hardware factory reset (Using power and vol buttons when you can't run it from within Android 4.4)
  1. Take your phone and turn it off – just press power button and select “power off”.
  2. Wait while your device is shutting down.
  3. Then, press volume down button and power button together until the LG logo appears on the screen.
  4. When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the power button, keep pressing the volume down key and then press once more the power button.
  5. Once you do that, on your LG G3 the factory reset menu will be displayed.
  6. Press power button in order to agree and wait while the hard reset is being completed.

If you can't do that do you have download mode at least? If download mode can run your not fully bricked. And you can run the KDZ flasher, flash the tot and dll files again.
28th July 2014, 10:36 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

34 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrickson

Ouch a soft brick. Damaged recovery maybe?

Try a hardware factory reset again if you can:

Hardware factory reset (Using power and vol buttons when you can't run it from within Android 4.4)

1. Take your phone and turn it off – just press power button and select “power off”.
  2. Wait while your device is shutting down.
  3. Then, press volume down button and power button together until the LG logo appears on the screen.
  4. When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the power button, keep pressing the volume down key and then press once more the power button.
  5. Once you do that, on your LG G3 the factory reset menu will be displayed.
  6. Press power button in order to agree and wait while the hard reset is being completed.

If you can't do that do you have download mode at least? If download mode can run your not fully bricked. And you can run the KDZ flasher, flash the tot and dll files again.

Cannot do it, my LG G3 Sprint cannot factory reset and hang a factory status
2nd November 2014, 10:37 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Unhappy me too... halp
Quote:
Originally Posted by vandieutot

LG after my G3 running on the original rom or. Tot and. KDZ are suspended in this picture hope you like my help with.

i got the same problem man... i give up :c rying::cry ing:
2nd November 2014, 02:42 PM   |  #5  
Flag near Montreal
Thanks Meter: 47

501 posts
More
What if u plug it to pc ..will it be recognize by lg pc suite ?

From Lg G3 "the beast"
17th December 2014, 07:35 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
More
LG G3 Unbrick/Unroot (set to Stock ROM) stuck on Status 2
I had the same issue (phone stuck on Status 2) during stock ROM update. This is what I did to get it to work :
  1. Unplug battery.
  2. After a couple of seconds, plugged battery.
  3. Repeated step that makes phone go into download mode (Volume Key up pressed while plugging into computer USB).
  4. Computer continued downloading everything and finally made it to Status 3 (update is complete).
  5. Rebooted phone. Everything works OK!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread