[q] ALL THINGS GALAXY S4 (GS4) MODEL SPH-L720T

OP bgmg

Yesterday, 07:48 PM   |  #1561  
Flag On the lake somewhere in OhIo
Thanks Meter: 2,335

2,606 posts
Donate to Me
More
@bgmg what is the point of unlocking the apns you should not have to modify them if your sprint. And some people who have "unlocked" their sim have issues with calls

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Free mobile app
Yesterday, 09:12 PM   |  #1562  
Flag Allentown
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Donate to Me
More
MSL Code and SIM UICC Unlock Option disappearing
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgmg

@JerryGNYC before idone added the msl I previously ran SPCUtility.apk which is a msl reader program. I'm not sure if that had any long term affect on the msl continually showing in Galaxy tools.

I would embed the the apk file in this post but this xda developer premium 4 app doesn't seem to have an option for adding attachments.

Just an FYI: It is doing the same for me with GalaxyTools app. When I first turn my phone on my MSL Code is there and I am able to Unlock my SIM but then after about 5 min. those to options say "Unknown" for the MSL and "Not Supported" for the SIM Unlocker. Very strange but I was glad to hear that it wasn't just me. Anyway it did what I wanted it to do, give me Native Hotspot and Add all Notification Toggles.

Edit: When the phone first turns on you can open GalaxyTools app, however, if you exit out of it by using the Back button and then reopen it, it will have those errors I mentioned. Use the Home button to exit out of it and it will continue to run in the background, then whenever you open GalaxyTools back up it will still show your MSL and SIM Unlocker.
Last edited by ACE3740; Yesterday at 11:08 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy, gs4, mk5, root, sprint
Previous Thread Next Thread