Ask a question

No registration required

Tab 3 8 official kikat update (T310) + root instrucions

OP faria

9th December 2014, 05:54 AM   |  #101  
Thanks Meter: 3

15 posts
Talking Found A Solution
After lots of research .................... I found a solution to our Kitkat sound problems
There is a root app called Viper4Android that I ran into somewhere around Xda.
It gives better sound quality & loudness than Stock Jellybean.
The sound it crisp & vibrant and totally better than the dolby.apk app.
This is not my work / app and all work goes to Viper520 & ZhuHang
And for all the lag just switch all animation scales to 0.5 in developer settings.
For the bad battery life just use the Greenify to hibernate those apps and you're good to go.

One more thing: Don't forget to smash my thanks button
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cz6l67mk81zsyq4
16th December 2014, 11:54 PM   |  #102  
Thanks Meter: 31

528 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Uzzi

After lots of research .................... I found a solution to our Kitkat sound problems
There is a root app called Viper4Android that I ran into somewhere around Xda.
It gives better sound quality & loudness than Stock Jellybean.
The sound it crisp & vibrant and totally better than the dolby.apk app.
This is not my work / app and all work goes to Viper520 & ZhuHang
And for all the lag just switch all animation scales to 0.5 in developer settings.
For the bad battery life just use the Greenify to hibernate those apps and you're good to go.

One more thing: Don't forget to smash my thanks button
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cz6l67mk81zsyq4

Doesn't work for CM11.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Quote:

I just got an idea.....
Earlier when someone said offline charging doesn't work, does it mean it doesn't charge or the animation is not working?

If the animation isn't working then we can flash a custom 4.2.2 rom that has our dolby sound and favourite video player and it will still charge so we not stuck when the tab is drained . Not the stock 4.2.2 but a custom rom on 4.2.2 that's identical to stock or similar.

Please give feedback on weather if it will work or not....
Hate 4.4.2....... sluggish, lags, bad battery and sound sucks!
Any help or feedback would be appreciated.

Have you tried debloating?
Last edited by guest_2011; 17th December 2014 at 12:29 AM.
17th December 2014, 09:49 AM   |  #103  

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest_2011

Doesn't work for CM11.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Have you tried debloating?

I'm not sure about cm 11 but it definitely works on stock kitkat with root and twrp. There's a MAJOR difference in sound quality. Just go to the equaliser and set it to custom. Then crank on the sliders right to the top. Make it louder than any other device I have ever seen. And there's no sound distortion

By the way there's nothing much to debloat and I use most of the samsung apps so that's not an option. Infact on JB I wasn't rooted and it was as smooth as butter, and super snappy. The specs are pretty decent on this tablet so I expected much more for what I paid for it. Looks like we have to get use to the lag....

And lastly when the developers say that offline charging doesnt work, does that it doesnt charge when off or just the animation doesnt work?

Sent from my SM-T310 using XDA Free mobile app
17th December 2014, 02:28 PM   |  #104  
Thanks Meter: 31

528 posts
Quote:

I'm not sure about cm 11 but it definitely works on stock kitkat with root and twrp. There's a MAJOR difference in sound quality. Just go to the equaliser and set it to custom. Then crank on the sliders right to the top. Make it louder than any other device I have ever seen. And there's no sound distortion

By the way there's nothing much to debloat and I use most of the samsung apps so that's not an option. Infact on JB I wasn't rooted and it was as smooth as butter, and super snappy. The specs are pretty decent on this tablet so I expected much more for what I paid for it. Looks like we have to get use to the lag....

And lastly when the developers say that offline charging doesnt work, does that it doesnt charge when off or just the animation doesnt work?

Still doesn't work. Maybe i'm doing something wrong.
17th December 2014, 10:49 PM   |  #105  

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest_2011

Still doesn't work. Maybe i'm doing something wrong.

Tell me exactly how you do it and I'll correct you. How do you know it doesn't work?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread