Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][RUU][S4] HTC Ville | 4.05.401.1 | Android 4.2.2 Sense 5 Stock[UNOFFICIAL]

OP kalel77

17th December 2014, 07:26 AM   |  #71  
Thanks Meter: 1

45 posts
i been having issues after flashing this file cant connect to data or make calls i only get edge not even 2g 3g or 4g i restore to stock and still dont get 4g still in edge any help ?
17th December 2014, 11:09 PM   |  #72  
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
I figured out the 4g icons. I just re sized the png icon in SystemUI and its now fixed. I actually using a 4G LTE icon even if it is not LTE.

Just Wifi Calling. Hope someone can help me out with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabelar82

i been having issues after flashing this file cant connect to data or make calls i only get edge not even 2g 3g or 4g i restore to stock and still dont get 4g still in edge any help ?

What happened to me last time was it was always 2g. But that happened even before I flashed this ROM. I remembered I flashed my stock ROM and it fixed it. I get 4g on stock ROM. I flashed this ROM and I get 4g. Not sure what other options you have. Sorry if I can't be of help.
18th December 2014, 12:36 AM   |  #73  
Thanks Meter: 1

45 posts
[QUOsoujiro2350;57575076]I figured out the 4g icons. I just re sized the png icon in SystemUI and its now fixed. I actually using a 4G LTE icon even if it is not LTE.

Just Wifi Calling. Hope someone can help me out with that.

What happened to me last time was it was always 2g. But that happened even before I flashed this ROM. I remembered I flashed my stock ROM and it fixed it. I get 4g on stock ROM. I flashed this ROM and I get 4g. Not sure what other options you have. Sorry if I can't be of help.[/QUOTE]

how did you do that?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread