Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM]4.4.2-R.O.D.T/R.D.D.T-NCB/ND2/Mystery/NE5 Slimmed, Tweaked, Source Kernel 10/7

OP sleshepic

12th November 2014, 02:10 AM   |  #1411  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag PA
Thanks Meter: 6,779

3,791 posts
Donate to Me
More
gonna post an alpha of Venum Ice NE5 in a bit, everything is solid, been runnin it for a while. just some theming from here on out. lots of features added since R.D.D.T.
Make a backup, and full wipe prior to flashing for those that wanna check it out.
[SIZE="3"]EDIT:
Venum ICE Alpha - New Link
Venum_Ice_SM-G900P_NE5_v0.1_Alpha.zip - 837.05 MB
Made a derp with input text color in Mms in first version upload, redownload if you have version issue

Last edited by sleshepic; 12th November 2014 at 04:57 AM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sleshepic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st November 2014, 05:44 PM   |  #1412  
Thanks Meter: 11

60 posts
I was going to give your venum ice alpha a try, but the download link is broken.
21st November 2014, 06:14 PM   |  #1413  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag PA

3,791 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottegos2

I was going to give your venum ice alpha a try, but the download link is broken.

I took it down, as it has its own thread now in android dev, and new version has progressed quite a bit from alpha.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2942763
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sleshepic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd November 2014, 02:00 AM   |  #1414  

60 posts
So, as you know from my post in the other thread, I tried Venum Ice and, while I I'm impressed overall, I just can't deal with the inverted theme. Is there any chance you could find it in your heart to provide a patch to add the mobile data toggle back to the RDDT-NE5-1.0 release? And, I suppose as long as I'm begging, how about turning off the charging port cover popup again?
Last edited by scottegos2; 23rd November 2014 at 08:31 PM.
25th November 2014, 04:29 PM   |  #1415  

60 posts
sorry
Last edited by scottegos2; 25th November 2014 at 04:33 PM.
16th December 2014, 07:06 PM   |  #1416  
Thanks Meter: 12

108 posts
Is it possible to get a 5.01 or at least a 4.4.4 version of the mystery build?

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app
16th December 2014, 08:47 PM   |  #1417  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag PA

3,791 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_ross

Is it possible to get a 5.01 or at least a 4.4.4 version of the mystery build?

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app

The mystery build was a tar leak(for our variant) that I(and TD) then did a lot of work to. Updating a lot of those features to the new Android build may be more than time consuming and impossible, currently

Updates will come as I have time, as they require a lot of it and I don't have much
Last edited by sleshepic; 18th December 2014 at 01:24 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sleshepic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th December 2014, 04:23 PM   |  #1418  
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
More
Service Need Help Updating this ROM!
Hi, I'm fairly tech savvy but far from a coder or experienced modder. I installed this ROM almost immediately after getting my Sprint Galaxy S5 for 4 main reasons - to remove Samsung bloat, run Greenify (saves battery), record calls, and enable tethering. While those features work fine, I am frequently told by people that they called me and left me messages but I never get them. This is really frustrating. I tried updating PRL, but it doesn't help. Is there a more recent version of this or another (better) rooted ROM I can update to without having to reinstall all my apps/settings?? Please include links and (relative) newbie instructions. Much appreciated!
18th December 2014, 01:00 AM   |  #1419  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Granger, IN
Thanks Meter: 17,676

2,898 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippychimp

Hi, I'm fairly tech savvy but far from a coder or experienced modder. I installed this ROM almost immediately after getting my Sprint Galaxy S5 for 4 main reasons - to remove Samsung bloat, run Greenify (saves battery), record calls, and enable tethering. While those features work fine, I am frequently told by people that they called me and left me messages but I never get them. This is really frustrating. I tried updating PRL, but it doesn't help. Is there a more recent version of this or another (better) rooted ROM I can update to without having to reinstall all my apps/settings?? Please include links and (relative) newbie instructions. Much appreciated!

Have you set up your voicemail through the app yet? Also make sure you didn't 'greenify' it

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread