No registration required

LG Flash Tool 2014 - The best way to Flash LG KDZ Rom

OP quangnhut123

16th December 2014, 12:15 AM   |  #441  
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 47

140 posts
More
So i've been trying to use this tool for a while now, first was to revert to stock in order to send my phone in for an exchange - i couldnt use this tool but i was able to find another way,

Now i am on my new phone, however i already screwed it up

My phone is in a position now where i can only access download mode, i have no recovery and no ROM.

Anytime i try and use this tool, i get up to the point where the flashing should begin, the Mobile support tool reads "Analyzing phone setting" however that entire program freezes up at 27% with 5 second elapsed. No matter what i do in compatibility settings or even if i use alternate computers i experience the same issue.

Does anyone know of a way to fix this? or possibly an alternative method to getting my phone functional again? I would greatly appreciate any help as i am stuck and without a phone now.
16th December 2014, 04:38 AM   |  #442  
Thanks Meter: 1

21 posts
activesync?
Whenever I press start to run the flash tool it says to "Run or Install ActiveSync Program" I'm on Windows 8.1. Anyone else have this issue and/or a solution? Thanks
16th December 2014, 01:57 PM   |  #443  
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 86

1,034 posts
More
LG Flash Tool seems broken now with the latest LG PC Suite update. I can no longer flash my LG G3 D855
The Following User Says Thank You to cheetah2k For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 12:09 AM   |  #444  
Thanks Meter: 27

30 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetah2k

LG Flash Tool seems broken now with the latest LG PC Suite update. I can no longer flash my LG G3 D855

I think I found a solution,I tried to flash some rom and it's gave me error on the program + on the phone it was 20% and after that nothing so what I did was to remove battery put it back turn on phone again and tried to flash again it gave me some error on the software itself but I didn't click ok or finish and I was able to install the rom
Today, 12:48 AM   |  #445  
Thanks Meter: 63

382 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by damonbarnum

Whenever I press start to run the flash tool it says to "Run or Install ActiveSync Program" I'm on Windows 8.1. Anyone else have this issue and/or a solution? Thanks

Windows 8 has know problem with this tool. Use Windows 7 instead.

---
The cosmos is also within us. We are made of star stuff. We are a way for the cosmos to know itself.... For all our failings, despite our limitations and fallibilities, We Humans are Capable of Greatness.
- Carl Sagan

Today, 01:06 AM   |  #446  
Thanks Meter: 57

238 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by keithleyson

Windows 8 has know problem with this tool. Use Windows 7 instead.

How about Windows 8.1?
Today, 01:16 AM   |  #447  
Thanks Meter: 533

1,011 posts
Donate to Me
More
Windows 8 and 8.1 have a known issue of being Windows 8.x. Use literally any other OS for everything, because they both suck.
Today, 01:28 AM   |  #448  
Flag YVR
Thanks Meter: 629

1,373 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomPooka

Windows 8 and 8.1 have a known issue of being Windows 8.x. Use literally any other OS for everything, because they both suck.

Please... If someone, sometimes has some particular issues on some particular OS, it doesn't mean it sucks. Win 7 was my favourite for a long time, but 8.1 is better in every aspect, even on my ancient (in laptop's terms) Dell D630. And I never had issues with this tool on Win 8.1 (used it many times with different ROM versions on Optimus G and G2). I must be doing something wrong, I guess...
The Following User Says Thank You to kt-Froggy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 02:33 AM   |  #449  
Thanks Meter: 533

1,011 posts
Donate to Me
More
Relax, I was being slightly less than serious.
Today, 03:56 AM   |  #450  
Thanks Meter: 1,186

2,519 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomPooka

HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!
Awesome!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread