OP psyke83

8th December 2014, 02:16 PM   |  #251  
Flag Zakamensk
Thanks Meter: 5

48 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626

Did you also change the ro value(s) in your build.prop to match the correct ril file name you are using

My file is also called libbrcm-ril.so or are you talking about something else? CM11 not detect the SIM card, even if it is inserted.
8th December 2014, 03:14 PM   |  #252  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,633

4,898 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinKarbik

My file is also called libbrcm-ril.so or are you talking about something else? CM11 not detect the SIM card, even if it is inserted.

No sorry just making sure you had the appropriate lines in your build.prop that relate to the ril
Other than baseband issues making sure you have the latest modem file it will be kernel related which I don't have knowledge on so you will have to wait for psyke83
8th December 2014, 03:20 PM   |  #253  
Flag Zakamensk

48 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626

No sorry just making sure you had the appropriate lines in your build.prop that relate to the ril
Other than baseband issues making sure you have the latest modem file it will be kernel related which I don't have knowledge on so you will have to wait for psyke83

I do not understand what you said. I tried to flash the last 2 modem, but RIL does not work, and in the line "baseband" displays Unknown
9th December 2014, 12:15 AM   |  #254  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,927

1,256 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinKarbik

I do not understand what you said. I tried to flash the last 2 modem, but RIL does not work, and in the line "baseband" displays Unknown

You didn't say if you've followed my advice or not. You should replace *all* proprietary files that you see in vendor/samsung/bcm21553 with versions taken from a stock ROM of your device. The userspace libraries must match the kernel drivers; the ones you're using are intended for totoro/cooperve/tassve only, with the same modem version from totoro that matches the kernel drivers exactly. Your kernel drivers and modem version doesn't match our userspace libraries.

@marcussmith2626, there's no need to change any properties related to RIL. You're probably thinking of ro.telephony.ril_class, but there is no custom RIL class implemented for our device.
Last edited by psyke83; 9th December 2014 at 12:25 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to psyke83 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th December 2014, 11:01 AM   |  #255  
Flag Gorgan
Thanks Meter: 4

48 posts
microphone boost
voice Output from microphone in call is low
pls fix it
9th December 2014, 01:54 PM   |  #256  
Flag Zakamensk

48 posts
More
@psyke83
I did what you said, now the firmware is not loaded
Last edited by WinKarbik; 14th December 2014 at 08:45 AM.
10th December 2014, 09:20 AM   |  #257  
Flag Zakamensk

48 posts
More
@psyke83
I replaced all of its vendor, as you said, but the RIL does not work.
Attached Files
File Type: rar logcat and radio.rar - [Click for QR Code] (4.8 KB, 12 views)
12th December 2014, 09:19 AM   |  #258  
Flag Zakamensk

48 posts
More
Arrow
@psyke83
Hi, I understood why RIL does not work, but I need your help to fix RIL. In ramdisk from CM11 missing some lines from my stock init.rc, but there are those that are missing in my stock, please see that I need to add a ramdisk, so I can fix RIL? My stock ramdisk can be found here - https://github.com/WinKarbik/amazing_ramdisk
Today, 08:42 AM   |  #259  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,927

1,256 posts
Donate to Me
A reminder: unannounced experimental builds that you may see on Jenkins are made by and for developers alone, and are definitely not suitable to be flashed by users. The cm12 totoro build from today doesn't install or boot, and I expect many future builds will be the same, so don't waste your time with it.

Also, a reminder of some things you shouldn't do (now or ever): don't ask for ETAs, don't spam the dev thread, and don't PM me asking for information that isn't on a public post.

There are many things that need to be fixed for armv6 devices. I've sorted out the major issues specific to Broadcom hardware, but there are more important issues that need solving for ARMv6 devices in general that are being working on by several people (assembly errors, ART compatibility, build system integration, etc.). It's going to take time. Thanks for your understanding.

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to psyke83 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread